BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
This product gives my lashes the best look. It gives them the perfect length and making them pop. I purchased this product at target. I have brown eyes and just love what an amazing job it does for my lashes.
Luciana D.
Not happy with this mascara. Doesn't give me volume. Gives a natural look. I also don't like the wand on this mascara because it has indents in it making the application difficult.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
This mascara took a very long time to clump (I usually use my mascara longer than I probably should) I don't particularly love the design of the bottle and lid. But the actual mascara is good and lasted long!
Twyla H.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This mascara is a life changer. It works great on my regular lashes and makes my lashes look so much longer and fuller. Even when wear falsies, I apply a coat of this mascara on top!
Lora S.
Really great lengthening mascara. One of my favorite drugstore mascaras to go through. So one of my favorites. However I would say that the mascara does take a bit of rubbing to really be removed from the lashes.
Nat A.
Newberg, OR
I'm not too picky but my mascara. This was one of the better brands that I've used. My eyelashes are pretty long but they're blonde. This mascara really shows off the length and makes them much more noticeable. I don't wear makeup too often but when I do, I use this.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was not impressed with this mascara. The brush was difficult to use. It did not glide on with ease. It became super clumpy and flaked off by lunch time. I would not recommend this mascara. Spend the money for a better product.
Michaela M.
Idk really how I feel about this one. It's just like a normal mascara. I use it some times but not all of the time. It doesn't compare to others though. The packaging could use work. I recommend the product
Katie H.
Raymore, MO
This mascara has volume and defines your lashes. It makes every last lash show for a romantic look. The only thing I dislike is how quickly it wears off. By the end of the day most of it is off my eyes.
Alyssa F.
N Hollywood, CA
My go-to mascara when I feel like wearing mascara (a few times a year). It holds the curl of my usually pin-straight lashes and doesn't smudge AT ALL. Stays on all day without a problem!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?