BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sylvia P.
Simi Valley, CA
I bought this when it first came out , I have always used the mascara in the pink bottle and wanted to try something new, I was not to happy with this product will stick to my old classic.
CarolineZet Z.
This is one of my absolute favorite masceras! I love how it's jet black and bushes my lashes up curling them and not tangling them or making them clumpy, I absolutely recommend this product
Nikki M.
Cochran , GA
When I first put on the mascara I really noticed it separating my lashes, which is always a good thing. The brush also carried enough product that I wasn’t constantly dipping into the tube, which is definitely a plus.
Hands down, this is the best mascara on the planet! I cannot recommend this product enough. Super cheap for how wonderful it is! Lasts all day, doesn't flake off, and washes off easily. Ladies/Gents - go buy this!
Jill B.
Birmingham
The Revlon all in one mascara was a great buy. I loved the small thin brush because it was perfect for my thinning lashes. It didn't really give them a longer effect so I'm only giving 3 stars. But it's definitely waterproof, and I would purchase again.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
A pretty decent drug store mascara! I love the full/plush applicator. It goes on smooth and I did not experience any clumping. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Kassidy B.
Tyler, TX
10/10 recommend this product! Its water proof too so if you ever ride water rides or cry it DOES NOT SMEAR! it usually stays on my eyes 3-4 days if i dont wash it off!
Mâcc Â.
Chicago
This mascara is my favorite because it gives good definition to my lashes and a little bit of volume. I have been using it for a while now and i have been really enjoying the product.
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
I like the mascara. I hate the brush , the smell & the package. It's so weird & it clumps your lashes together. It smells like burnt plastic. The packaging is plain & lackluster. $8 gone
Lorraine H.
El Paso
I'm currently using this mascara. I'm not too crazy about it. It separates my lashes but I'm not a fan of the formula, especially the flaking off after a couple of hours of wearing it.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?