BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I think this is a really great drug store buy for a light, everyday work look. I don't particularly like to coat my lashes when I'm just putting on a layer to get me through the day, & I think this product works great for that need.

I needed a new mascara quick, so I headed to Meijer just looking to pick up something cheap that would work. I've never tried mascara by Revlon, so I thought, why not? The first coat I put on, I didn't like. I felt like no mascara even went onto my eyelashes, but this morning I gave it another try & was much more impressed. This isn't going to give you crazy full lashes that you may be looking for on a night out or on a date, but I do think it gives you a good look for day wear.
Kristen W.
Verona, VA
I love this mascara. Out of all the varieties of this line, this one is my favorite. Really amps up the volume, and intensifies my lashes. Lasts ok. Would def buy again.
Nichole D.
York, PA
I love this mascara. It is my everyday go to mascara it makes your lashes long and make them look like falsies. This is one of the better drug store mascaras on the market.
Miranda S.
Marysville
I like it it's nice but it's only for certain looks but it works great on the bottom lashes too!! Overall ok. The black isn't shiny it's matte which u wast expecting either
Andrea C.
Lake Leelanau, MI
I was excited to try this but ended up being disappointed. It made my lashes stick together and was very flaky causing my eyes to get irritated and water the whole night.
Kyland G.
Lexington, SC
The Revlon Ultimate-All-in-One mascara seemed like an interesting concept, and it finally drew me to a Revlon product.  I tend to gravitate towards mascara with much larger brushes and bristles (like Maybelline and L'Oreal), so this mascara was something new. I really like the volume the mascara provides as well as the darkness and ability to hold a curl.  The product gave decent length, but not as much as other mascaras I've had that claim to only give great volume. I expected a bit more length for an all-in-one product. I liked how the small wand and rubber bristles could get to every lash easily. It was also nice to have the small grooved area that could hold and add more product and drama to the lashes. What I did not like about the wand was that because it was so small, it took much longer to complete the mascara process of my makeup (which already takes me a long time to begin with). Also, being that I only use one coat of any mascara to avoid weighing my lashes down and feeling uncomfortable during day, I still got great and dramatic results. However, my lashes felt a bit hard and a little weighed down after a few hours even with only one coat. Overall, this was a very good mascara and is worth checking out. I could see others buying this again, although I would like to continue exploring and this is not my number one find.
Amal Shalhoub A.
Vero Beach, FL
Just such a horrible mascara. I don’t know if I didn’t like it cause it was for a certain purpose but this gets super messy, and doesn’t plump or volumes lashes at all.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
I really like this mascara a lot, it does exactly as the description says. It makes my lashes full and long. Three coats will do it for me. Would recommend! Great price.
Aranza M.
Olympia
It really does give it the length you need, it works great , it’s not to pricey u would buy it , it not to black it looks fine not to fake but no noticeable, and stay in for a long time !!!!!
Kayla P.
This was the grossest texture for a mascara. First it goes on super thick and cakey. Then it flakes off on your face all through the day. Like crumbs falling from your lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?