BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Gissel G.
I loveeeeeeee this mascara I recently purchased this a month ago and I don't know why it had taken me so long to try it out!! I love to have super long eyelashes this mascara does the job it says it does!
Gabrielle G.
I love revlon and drug store mascaras! These are by far one of my favorites! They make your eyelashes so long without being clumpy! I love the brush tip! I bought them on sale at Walgreens! Great deal!!
Rachel D.
This is great! I absolutely love this product. My lashes look longer & fuller without having to cake it on. I pair this with my loreal waterproof mascara for an all day look.
Brianna F.
Sherwood, WI
So I love this mascara... On my right eye. I have a lot of volume and length on my right eye and it looks so pretty. But my left eye has shorter lashes so it doesn't look even on my face and I really can't see my left lashes at all.
Taya S.
This mascara is definitely not my favorite. The applicator is extremely short, so I usually apply it to my lower lashes. It's a lot harder to apply for this reason. I would probably not recommend it.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Great mascara and bristles as well the color is amazing! And I love the packaging as well! It's some what long lasting ! Maybe 12hrs I bought it at Walmart and I highly recommend it I would repurchase !
Kristin L.
Great mascara. It doesn't flake and is easy to remove at the end of the night. It also keeps lashes separate and long. The brush is standard but the formula is great. I would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine H.
the revlon waterproof mascara is a good product. definitely gives length and volume for my lashes. the brush is good for your bottom lashes as well. it doesn't clump my eyelashes which i love! you can find this at your local drugstore.
katie d.
this mascara is good but it's definitely not one of my favorites it's very wet and i've noticed it transfers but for the price it's a pretty good but better than some highend mascaras ive tried not bad
Krystal F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this mascara it makes my eye lashes 3 times bigger. Doesn't clump or dry fast on the brush. Comes off easy if you get it on the sink or eyelid. Easy to apply I buy this often and I don't think its expensive.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?