BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Shayna B.
Hamilton on, ON
Got this from Influenster for free to try. I was really excited about using it however I didn't like it at all. Clumps lashes together. It was long lasting however it didn't give volume or length. Wouldn't recommend.
Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
My Top #1 when it comes to mascara ! They look so long and thick , I just love how they look once I got some mascara on . I can never leave the house without wearing this ! Must have if you want beautiful lashes ! - A
Adelle D.
Anderson, SC
This mascara was a great drug store alternative. It lengthened my lashes and made them fuller while still separating them. It was easy to apply and didn't clump. I would recommend for others to try. Worth the money.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this mascara, I always get the blackest one because it makes my lashes thicker and look more fuller. It’s a great price and it is super easy to apply. I always get comliments on my eyes when I use this product.
Grace L.
Kansas City, MO
with my thin straight eyelashes, it’s very difficult to find a good mascara. although it doesn’t hold the curl for 8+ hours it definetly holds the length and doesn’t smudge at all. a pretty good product for the price.
Brittany K.
Richmond, VA
Somehow this mascara is both long-lasting throughout the day (no under eye smudges) yet easy to remove when it's time for bed. I also like the fat brush and volume for every day wear.
Warnett N.
Memphis, TN
This product had everyone think I had fake lashes. It was like magic. It transforms your lashes it a thing of beauty. Your lashes will end up long and think. However I did have a problem with clumps so be careful.
Julianna J.
r
I have use this mascara and when I tell you it's amazing.... it's amazing! I can't wait to buy it again and made my eyelashes pop! Especially with hazel eyes it makes it really pop! When I first bought it I knew it was the one LOL
Mikayla R.
x
I did not like how this mascara was on my eyelashes. My eyelashes are long but this mascara made it look like I had nothing on and it clumped up a lot. There is room for improvement by the brand but it may just be my eyelashes. I might buy again but I wouldn't just always go for that mascara.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I didn't have high expectations when trying this. But I was positively surprised. I like the formula and how it helps give length and volume. It didn't spread all over. And the result was okay, even with just one coat.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?