BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
Holy lashes!!! I discovered this little gem a few months back and am I glad I did! It makes my hazel to green eyes pop and my lashes super plump and long. I honestly prefer this over a more expensive brand.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I was extremely surprised with this mascara! I picked it up at my local Bealls and so glad I did! The formula is super black and didn't clump my lashes at all! The brush is small and which was also a very pleasant surprise! For the price this is a great mascara!!
Sarah G.
Godfrey , IL
I love this mascara. I bought it by accident, and I have loved it ever since. Really defines your eyes, and the mascara won't flake off. It's pretty reasonably priced as well.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I really like the brush of this mascara bc it works perfect for ur lower lashes, the price it's good and it's super dark, u can build this mascara without getting a lot of mascara
Laura L.
Birmingham , AL
Pretty Not bad for a cheap mascara. It's really easy to remove which is a plus for me but still stays on good. It doesn't give as much length as I'd like but a decent amount of volume.
Abi M.
Recommend this to anyone and everyone over and over and over again. Makes your lashes look like you're wearing falsies. The packaging has stayed nice, and the tube has lasted me so long even though I use it every day. Finishes and enhances almost any and every makeup look.
Nyla M.
I liked the wand shape and bristles. However, I found my it would make my eyes water a few minutes after I applied it. I think the formula was too strong for my eyes. It still gets the job done and I carry it in my purse for touch ups.
Elena H.
I don't know how I feel about this product yet I just purchased it I was a little bit disappointed with the wind it is very small at the end and sometimes the mascara makes eyelashes clump together.
Yarly M.
FL

Creates a natural and extreme volume in the eyelashes. I like a daytime make-up and highlight the look. Durardera in the application. Do not create lumps, or run. I like the resuktad a lot, it can be between my favorites and those of my daughters.
Emily M.
Clinton, MS
I love this mascara. Such a great cavils. I use it every day. Holds up to swear but wipes off easily when I want to take it off. The color is great and not garish at all.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?