BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sarah M.
I personally didn't like this mascara as much as other revlon mascaras. It was pretty dry and wouldn't stick to my lashes well. It lengthened my lashes well but i didn't get much volume. I would recommend the other revlon mascaras over this one.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I bought this when it was on sale at Target. I found the it doesn't define my lashes at all. It also said that it was a lengthening formula but it failed there too. I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it.
Jena K.
Dover, PA
This is the first new mascara I've tried in 6 years and I like it! It doesn't clump up and make lashes look bad it makes them look good while lengthening and making them voluptuous! I also really like the packaging!
Michela C.
This mascara is okay- it does a good job fanning out lashes and making them a little longer but it doesn't make them very dramatic or make them much thicker. I used it for the first time but ended up switching to something different because it wasn't dramatic enough on the top lashes
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
This is a wonderful mascara. It provide great length and thickness to my lashes. The price point is usually about 10 or 11Dollars. My eye color is brown but I use black to make them pop. I would Recommend this mascara because it is long lasting.
Audrey M.
I love this mascara, I use it almost everyday. It makes my eyelashes look bigger and fuller. I almost never have problems with clumps. This mascara also last for a long time, I've been using my current one for about 4 months now. I will definitely buy another one if I ever finish mine.
Annesti E.
The summary of my review is meh. I picked this up because Ulta was having a buy one get one 50% off and I needed a mascara and was already buying another revlon product. It doesn’t do much for my lashes. Doesn’t really extend them that much or give them volume. And the brush is just weird.
Ashley E.
Austin, TX
This mascara is great for adding volume. The big brush packs on a lot of mascara, so be careful when applying and go slow adding on more layers. I love the formula. Doesn't flake.
Rebecka T.
Great for your eyes. Makes them pop and look beautiful. The price could be lowered a little bit. With a few more coupons. Easy apply. Easy on the eyes. Bought at walmart and walgreens and target.  I would recommend to my friends and family. Always
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
The mascara was okay but not really worth its price. It flaked A LOT and was a clumpy. Plus it wasn't very thickening at all but it was lengthening. Will not be purchasing again.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?