BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Handle was easy to handle, mascara was easy to apply. No clumping occurred. My lashes looked longer and fuller and darker after applying. No flaking or running happened either with humidity.
Aylin M.
Phoenix, AZ
I´m not a big fan of mascara myself , but i have to admit this one did make my lashes blacker and tad thicker , although sometimes it gives this patchy , blotchy kind of feeling if you apply more than two layers of it.
Casey K.
Cypress, TX
This mascara was not one for the books. By the end of the day I had flakes all over my cheeks. It did not stay on well. The brush is tiny and does not plump your lashes. Very disappointed.
Autum R.
Princeton, IL
I love this product it works great with your eyelashes and makes them super long high quality and not pricey it's just like a brand from a high end store it usually lasted all day for me I would buy over and over again
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I always use black this wasn't dark enough for me but I still like it because it got my lashes long and it last for two days, My eye look is brown so it wasnt as dark but easy to apply so it had its pros and cons I like it overall maybe not for my eyes but others.
Tracey P.
Lemoore, CA
I love this mascara. It has the perfect brush and it goes on without clumping. It doesn't wear off or smear at all. It is really easy to build coats for extra volume because it doesn't clump. The price is very reasonable.
Ashleigh L.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This product actually isn't what I was expecting when I bought it. I bought it at Walmart in the makeup section. It wasn't high or low on price. So I went ahead and bought it. I have brown eyes and brown hair. I wouldn't buy this product again. It wasn't for me.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
I personally love the long length of the fibers on this brush. They do almost the whole length of my lashes in 1 or 2 strokes. Dries well and really extends the look of length of my eyelashes.
Aleiha G.
It applies so easily it's makes my lashes look like you have so much volume but they really don't but it creates a crazy illusion that I have a cat eye which I love but they need improvement is that it falls out after while but all you have to do is wipe it and it come off fine but I recommend this product.
Keera P.
This is my favorite bottom lash line mascara diring summer because the wand is perfect to get the smaller lashes with out making mascara go everywhere and its great for those beach days because there is a waterproof one.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?