BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Karen C.
This mascara is amazing. It gave me volume and gave me alot of lenth to my eyelashes. Sometime i dont even have to put on false lashes because this mascara gave me so much volume and length.
Zuleyma D.
I never liked revlon mascaras.But I wanted to give it a try and it was horrible.When I first saw the brush (which was very small and has little spikes that were together.) I have big eyes so it took a long time to apply mascara.The formula was thin and watery it made my eyelashes look horrible.Not worth the money 💰
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is pretty good. I have really long lashes so i really lean towards mascara that makes my lashes volumized instead of length. This is nice for the price and you can get it basically anywhere.
Kyla N.
I tried this after Revlon discontinued my favorite mascara from the “Photoready” collection. This mascara does give a big, dramatic lash effect. However, I find that it’s more clumpy than I’d like. Perhaps it’s because of the brush head. I would purchase again but only if I couldn’t get my hands on my old favorite.
Natasha M.
This mascara is awful! It did absolutely nothing for my lashes and the wand is horrid. I got it because it was a small detail wand that I could use on my lower lashes. It doesn't work at all.
Alyssa E.
Norfork, AR
This is my favorite mascara out of all of the mascaras I’ve ever owned. I’ve been doing my makeup for 10 years and I’m pretty sure this is one that I’ll stick with. I bought mine at Walmart, I think it was like $6, so not s bad price and it’s lasted me almost 8 months.
Sara P.
i love it this brand because I can use it at any time, as it provides a beautiful finish ! a friend has it and sometimes ask lent by the leaving my super- long and more beautiful than they are haha tabs
Ginger C.
PARSONS, TN
Great product!! Longer lashes!! Affordable! Great priced! Nice colorful container! Live thus product it's my favorite!!! Makes my green eyes pop!! I love shopping for make up at Walgreens!! I high recommend it to everyone!!
Keera P.
This is my favorite bottom lash line mascara diring summer because the wand is perfect to get the smaller lashes with out making mascara go everywhere and its great for those beach days because there is a waterproof one.
Aylin M.
Phoenix, AZ
I´m not a big fan of mascara myself , but i have to admit this one did make my lashes blacker and tad thicker , although sometimes it gives this patchy , blotchy kind of feeling if you apply more than two layers of it.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?