BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Michelle S.
I was expecting this mascara to be a multi tasker, but I was disappointed. The smaller than average wand did not build volume or length. I applied an insane amount of coats and did not see anything great.
Bella O.
This mascara is pretty good. It gives alot of length and volume. The bristles on the brush are very small and stiff. The brush itself is small which i find great for doing my bottom lashes but I'm into bigger brushes for bigger lashes.
Milca J.
Albertville, AL
This is a decent mascara not the best but not the worst this is my first time i tried it bought at a drugstore this lengthens better really easy to use and apply it's okay I think I would buy it again
Gina L.
Horrible! The wand is miniature and supposed to be "hollow" but of course just fills with glops of mascara. The formula is very wet and sticky and does not go on smoothly. I have to go back in with another mascara brush to even everything out. I want to return this ASAP.
Sadie E.
This mascara works and looks great. Doesn't clump on your lashes and gives them the full, dramatic, coverage that you look for in a mascara. Well worth it to buy. It makes my eyes look bigger and brighter in my opinion. I get the blackest color because it makes my eyes pop.
Jenna :.
Its hard for me to find a drugstore mascara that makes my lashes look good, but this was a pleasant surprise. My lashes looked so long and full and I was hooked from the first swipe. I use it all the time and I would like to try the other Revlon mascaras to see how it compares.
Cameron S.
Spring Lake, MI
This mascara is EVERYTHING to me. I use the extra volume one. When I first bought it I thought it would be clump. And it's not clumpy at all. I would definitely recommend this. The price point is really good. I would absolutely buy this again. It is my must have essential.
Alexandria H.
West Valley City
Its an alright product. The brush is really small. I really liked it for my bottom lashes but not my top lashes. I have blue eyes and made my eyes pop. Its my to go to for bottom lashes. Its really good for getting into your inner corners but not the greatest for long lashes.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
THE BRUSH IS SO SMALL! I don't know how I missed it, but the brush is like mini and is supposed to be their all-in-one? Maybe for the bottom lashes. Was mad I spent money on it.. I guess it was a nice precision mascara? I recommend one of their other mascaras from this line...
Katie P.
Sunnyvale , CA
This mascara tends to clump up on me which is not a look that I personally like. Also I noticed and people commented on me having black specks under my eyes from it crumbling off :/ sadly this mascara just didn't work out for me I'd look for one of their others
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?