BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
The main reason I love this mascara is that it washes off SO easily. It stays on my lashes surprisingly well for how easy it is to remove. It makes my lashes a lot longer and voluminous, and seems to almost have a curling effect too. It is perfect for everyday wear, and easy to find at Target.
Melissa A.
I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look very pretty and voluminous and longer than they already are. It clumps my eyelashes but that's okay because I don't mind it, but if you have a problem with clumpiness, this probably isn't the mascara for you.
Sarah K.
I did not like this whatsoever. The brush is very small and has stumpy bristles. The mascara itself clumps and I am not buying that again. I literally used it twice and couldn't get it to go on clean and not clump.
Destiny C.
I love this mascara!!! It makes the lashes look so thick and full. My lashes are naturally long but just not full so this mascara really made my eyes pop and look more wider because it gave them a lot of volume.
Emma C.
New Milford
I really had high hopes for this mascara. I am a huge mascara junkie and I know a good mascara when I see one. And this mascara was not one of them. This mascara flaked, it smudged and actually made my lashes look worse than my natural ones! It doesn't coat my lashes well and when I hear ultra volume I want my lashes to reach the high heavens and they did not. So over all I really disliked this product.
Savannah H.
These are great mascaras for the price! I always like to finish off my last coat of mascara with this one as it adds more blackness and volume to my lashes making my blue eyes pop! I never have any problems with clumping - however, this product does tend to dry out fairly quickly in the tube.
drea 💃.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for thin and short lashes. Gives you amazing volume that lasts all day. The packaging is pretty basic so if you’re into pretty packaging then this isn’t the mascara for you. But if you love having great volume without having to apply false lashes, this is definitely the mascara for you.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
this product, or maybe just my unlucky bottle had like little black strings the shape and length of eyelashes...idk if this is their product to like make your eyes look fuller, but it ended up just being an annoying mess.
Sydney S.
I honestly love this mascara. When I saw it in stores I thought it looked cheap and crappy. I didn't think I'd like it but it is great at adding extra volume to your eyes. I got it from target, but I've also seen it at Walmart. I would buy it again. And would recommend for somebody who wants extra volume!
Jenina D.
Turnersville , NJ
This is my holy grail for mascaras! I LOVE this product so much! I don't even need to curl my lashes when I use this & my lashes are pretty short & straight; however, this product lengthens, thickens & curls my lashes for me! I totally recommend
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?