BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Abby M.
White Lake, MI
I found this mascara to be way too liquidly so when I would put it on my lashes would stick together even if I tried combing through them. And once it dried it flaked off really bad. I would have little black flakes on my skin all through out the day.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Out of all the black bottomed, color tops, this blue one is definately my fave. And I have tried them all! I like the big brush and it seems to coat my lashes evenly, easily, and stays on with no flaking or clumping. I don't HAVE to curl my lashes when using this, unlike other mascaras I have tried.
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
Great volume from this mascara - lashes look thick without being clumpy, mascara is true to color, makes my blue eyes really pop. Could be a little less dry, but overall very nice mascara and definitely affordable.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
This mascara is just okay. It doesn't do anything amazing for my lashes, but it doesn't make them look awful. It also doesn't crumble, but I've found that it's hard to remove even with an oil eye make up remover. I don't really recommend this mascara but I won't be throwing it away before it's empty.
Destiny C.
I love this mascara!!! It makes the lashes look so thick and full. My lashes are naturally long but just not full so this mascara really made my eyes pop and look more wider because it gave them a lot of volume.
Tina J.
Nashville, TN
I don't think this lives up to "dramatic definition" at all. The brush is too thin I think to really give a lot of volume to lashes. I will say that it is definitely a long-lasting mascara and doesn't smudge as much as some comparable brands. Will not purchase again, just wasn't what I was looking for
Amanda P.
Woodstock, GA
The main reason I love this mascara is that it washes off SO easily. It stays on my lashes surprisingly well for how easy it is to remove. It makes my lashes a lot longer and voluminous, and seems to almost have a curling effect too. It is perfect for everyday wear, and easy to find at Target.
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
Bought this to give it a try and loved it. It's not the best but it works with my short thin lashes. A little goes a long way with this product so be careful and don't use too much or it'll turn out to look clumpy.
Maia M.
Eugene, OR
Loved this mascara. Didn't transfer or flake, very black, not clumpy. This wand double teamed volumizing and lengthening. I especially love using this wand on my bottom lashes. It separates and lengthens perfectly.
Madison S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I bought this mascara as a last minute decision the day of homecoming. I'm very surprised that I loved it so much. I've bought this along with the other types that are like this multiple times and they work great
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?