BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Sofía B.
At first time I was kind of disappointed because it made my eyelashes stick all together but I think it was because it was new. Now I love it. It makes my eyelashes curly and look longer than they really are I recommend it
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
This stuff is so amazing! I got a free sample to try out my comments are my own. My eyes are a light gray/ blue shade. I love how this makes my eyes pop, and makes my lashes look full. It makes them really stand out compared to others I've tried. It's definitely a wonderful mascara! It blew way pass my expectations.
Bethany C.
Brownsville, TX
I love this mascara! I have very stiff lashes honestly, especially when I wear falsies. This mascara is my go to whenever I need a lift on my lashes. It's definetely worth trying especially it being drugstore it's amazing!
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Not a fan of this at all. Tried it cause it was relatively cheap for a drugstore mascara, but the brush is tiny and takes forever to fully coat your lashes, and the formula is wet and never fully dries. Would not recommend.
Hannah K.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara definitely creates some great volume. I have pretty long and thick lashes but I definitely enjoy looking like I have fake eyelashes on without actually having to wear them. This mascara is great but my only complaint is the formula was a little wet when I first purchased it which made it clumpy. It has solidified/dried out and goes on much better now.
Jasmine W.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this formula and the wand that comes with this particular one. It really separates my lashed lengthening and enhancing them well. gives my eyelashes dramatic definition. Cost is very affordable especially when revlon has manufacturer coupons for you to use.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
The Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara really didn't perform as I was hoping. I have to layer it on top of my other mascara to get the lashes that I want. Although I do like that it doesn't clump up, it just doesn't give them the volume and length that I desire.
Brena H.
This product... what to say... whatever it is, it's not good.. The brush is very uncomfortable when it is being applied, went to wash my face and remove the makeup and IT WOULDN'T COME OFF! And no, it's not waterproof either! I had to bust out my Mary Kay eye makeup remover. Very disappointed in this product.
Trilece W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of it, the brush is a little small and I didn't really like that but I did like the length it gave me and the way it made my eyelashes look. My eyelashes also felt full and lifted. All in all if the brush was longer and bigger it'd be great!
Jessica C.
Revlon is the best Mascara that I have ever used I am in love with this product I only by Revlon mascara is because they are the best the way you put the mascara on your eyes makes your eyes brighter and open more elegant more beautiful and is not so clumpy
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?