BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ayesha E.
Tucson, AZ
Does exactly what it says it's the all-in-one lengthening volumizing curling and whatever else you can think of this mascara does I bought it not knowing if I was going to like it or not but I really wanted to try it now it's a staple in my makeup routine a must-have
Zenta S.
I absolutely love this mascara. I got the waterproof in blackest black, and after using it twice decided to buy another. The brush is small and kind of fat, and the bristles are short, the combination making it one of the easiest mascara wands I've ever used to get into small places. The formula is dark and long-lasting, and hardly flakes at all! I highly recommend this.
Sheri M.
Amarillo, TX
Bought this today. Went to put it on and it seemed really dry. Did not go on well. I felt like I need to put on several layers of it just to get average coverage. I really didn't notice any added length or that they look longer. Probably would not buy this one again.
Hannah J.
I really wanted to like this product because the first few times I used it, my lashes looked great. However, recently my mascara has gone super gunky and globs of it sticks to the wand and I actually have to wipe it down before using it or else my lashes look horrible!
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty great mascara for the price. Although I did find it a little more clumping that other volume and length mascaras. I like the bottle and the applicator itself but personally I like longer lashes than this mascara can give.
Aimee S.
I think this mascara is horrible and I don't like anything about it! It is very hard to use because it gets everywhere and it's just not a good formula whatsoever! There are definitely better alternatives out there for cheaper!
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
Omg I didn't like this mascara at all! I had such high hopes for it because I heard a youtuber rave about it and it just didn't work for me. it flaked throughout the day and the wand is just way too tiny. I wouldn't buy again.
Melisa C.
I purchased this mascara and all I can say it OMG! It really separates and gives my eyelashes such length and definition without any fall out and is waterproof. Its amazing and for the price i LOVE!

I would definitely recommend it to anyone searching for a new mascara!
shalanika m.
When it comes to mascara revlon isn't the first drugstore brand I think of, with that being said I wanted to try something new from revlon. The brush is so small and the mascara formula really doesn't do much for my lashes. I would pass on this line of mascaras as a whole
Angela  G.
Jackson
I got this because I had a coupon for a free tube. I do not like this mascara. It did not lengthen my lashes at all; rather, it curled my lashes with no length. It also seemed a little dry going on, and it needed several coats. I'm glad I didn't actually pay for this.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?