BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

I love everything about this mascara. The smaller brush gives me more control and I'm able to reach the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I don't experience any clumping or flaking, and I see a noticeable difference in the volume of my lashes.
Chelsea M.
Not a fan of this mascara at all. I didn't feel like it lasted or did its job. It definitely didn't really lengthen my lashes. I did feel like it was thick which was nice but it didn't give my lashes the curl or definition I desired.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
I love it. My favorite mascara right now. I can go all day wearing it with smudging it. It curls my lashes great and I have small ones. It gives it plenty of volume and doesn't get into your eyes like some do and give you that watery eye look. I would definitely get another.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
This is the second one I've tried in the new Revlon line. I liked the volume it gave, but for someone like me who likes using multiple mascara coats, it got a little too clumpy. Would be great for someone who doesn't wear a lot of mascara.
Jennifer F.
This was a nice mascara to try! I would buy it again. I bought it at walmart and it was a good value for the price you pay! It provided some length and enough volume! It wasn't clumpy at all either. It was pretty average compared to others.
member-3f17a169a
This mascara I've used about twice. It didn't do anything to my lashes. Didn't lengthen or thicken them, the only thing it did do is separate my lashes which I will give 1 star for. It's not the best mascara & I wouldn't recommend, maybe for makeup starters or people who like very natural makeup looks but for a full glam, no.
Katie Y.
Akron , OH
This is an okay mascara. I've noticed that if flakes off very easily which is super annoying and can cause irritation to my eyes. It doesn't last long at all which is disappointing as well. I also find myself having to use a lot of coats just to make it look a little noticeable.
francesca s.
I really enjoy this mascara!!! It provides length and slight curl to my lashes! It's a dry formula but not overly dry where my lashes became clumpy or crackly. My lashes still feel soft as they are without any mascara. You can build it up well and they separate easily with this wand! Great product!
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
Amazing mascara that gives me length and fullness for my lashes. The formula ensures that the mascara doesn't clump together and gives a smooth finish. Weather I put this over falsies or regular lashes the end product is amazing.
Autumn T.
It definitely is an all in one. It is easy to apply. I have long lashes and it definitely adds length. My lashes were in my eyebrows. My little sister doesn't have long or thick eyelashes and she uses it and it and it looks great.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?