BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
This mascara is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. The brush barely has bristles and causes the product to apply clumpy. Application was super uneven. I bought this thinking it would be all in one, but instead after one use I threw it away. I like the purple one much better.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the worst mascara I have ever tried. It didn't do anything for my lashes at all. It was supposed to add volume and length but it barely even coated my lashes. The wand is a big bristle, so I think it may be the reason why I didn't like it.
Amy W.
After trying several brands of mascara, I have finally found one that will make my lashes look full and thick without clumping. I would even go as far as to say that it is better than the $29 mascara that a friend had me to try that had natural fibers in it. Best value mascara ever.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
another product that I received in a Target Beauty Box. It's not that great as a mascara. So I use it once I arch my eyebrows. More as an eyeliner. And being it's mascara, it's like adding fibers to your eyebrows once you have brush them in place with a spoli. I don't believe in throwing anything out that I have paid for. So I find other uses for the product.
Mendiana M.
Tried this mascara this weekend and I honestly was surprised by the quality of the product because it was definitely on the cheaper side since it can be found at drugstores , this mascara exceeded my expectations so much that I purchased one. It's easy to apply and easy to remove. On a scale of  1 to 10 this mascara is a solid 9
Katherine C.
Was very excited to try this mascara out. When I opened it I liked the brush and its size but when I applied it I found the fibers to be very uncomfortable. I do not like feeling anything falling into my eye or having an eyelash bothering my eye at all. The fibers weren't so great.
Angie L.
Yacolt, WA
This is a great mascara. It brings me volume and length just like stated. It also does not clump up as long as you know how to pack on mascara right. After a nice two thick coats my lashes are where I want them to be. (:
Tamia J.
Valdosta
This made my eyelashes look full and long!!! My grandpa bought this for me for my birthday and it doesn't even smear and it stays in place. This really made my dull brown eyes pop!!! I would recommend this to people with short lashes!!!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

I love everything about this mascara. The smaller brush gives me more control and I'm able to reach the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I don't experience any clumping or flaking, and I see a noticeable difference in the volume of my lashes.
Thegirlreview s.
I really love this mascara it was very affordable and easy to find. I bought mine at my local drugstore for around $8.I am kinda obsessed with it. I even used it this morning and it really made my eyes pop,I didn't even need any other eye make up.It makes my eyelashes look very voluminous and long as well,so what's not to love?
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?