BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Laura M.
I like this but now that I have had it for about six months it is starting to get stiff and goopy. I have had to put a tiny bit of water to help it out, I love the brush though. It is very easy to apply and very affordable I should probably just buy another tube!!
Tamalea T.
Prattville, AL
I so love this one....I have all colors even though I haven't opened them all. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy! I've tried the pink and red but not the blue and purple! Awesome buy one get one half off deals at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid! I would recommend this one to all of my friends.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is amazing and brings a lot of volume to my lashes without having to curl them up. I like to curl them after I applied the mascara and then they have super volume. I will buy this mascara again and I recommend it to everyone. Its a must have.
Chelsi N.
Moscow, ID
I wasn't a huge fan of this Mascara, it didn't give me the look I wanted. It didn't bold out much lashes enough for what I like. If you're looking for a Mascara to just lightly coat your eyelashes, then this would work, but not if you're going for the dramatic look
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
Wow I bought this mascara just this week at target and I'm loving it it makes your lashes longer and if you put like 3 coats it makes them look fuller I so love this will buy again once it runs out one of my favorites right away
Meghan N.
Wow, I love this! I usually use Rimmel, but it was clumping so badly recently that I decided to try a new brand. I had a coupon for $5 off, so for me this cost $4 and was totally worth it. It separates the lashes well and the brush and formula doesn't clump at all! I love this product!!!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this mascara. It's brush is nice and thick so it grabs every last lash and makes them appear much longer and thicker. This lasts all day long. It's a good price for mascara too. This whole line is great. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I used the blue magnifying and volumizing ultimate mascara and I absolutely loved it so I thought I would like the all in one. Wrong, it didn't do much for my eye lashes at all. The look just wasn't for me and I was pretty upset I wasted my money on it.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
I just bought the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in Plum Brown, this is my 1st time buying it.  I tried it as soon as I was home & will have to upload pic in the morning, but it is AMAZING! I am in love with it, I love the length and volume it gave me!  So far I would totally buy it again & I love the shade with my green eyes!
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
another product that I received in a Target Beauty Box. It's not that great as a mascara. So I use it once I arch my eyebrows. More as an eyeliner. And being it's mascara, it's like adding fibers to your eyebrows once you have brush them in place with a spoli. I don't believe in throwing anything out that I have paid for. So I find other uses for the product.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?