BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Hadeel N.
This mascara is perfect if you want long and full eyelashes. I bought it from target and you can also use a coupon for it so you get such a great deal. I have light brown eyes and it makes them pop out. I would definitely continue to buy it and try the other ones.
Martina O.
Revlon Super Length Mascara made my lashes not only thick but the illusion of being longer with it's luscious lengthening formula.This mascara glides on so easily and builds quickly for a beautiful, extended and natural lash look. I
Love the Revlon lash stretch brush,the long bristles which are designed to deliver plush length
and finally the tapered tip for coating even the smallest lashes made this so much easier to use then the competitors.
Brittney H.
Clifton, NJ
The Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara is not one of my favorites. This mascara is very clumpy and it was very sticky until it dried which took quite a while. I gave it two stars because i don't mind the wand but overall i do not recommend this product.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
I thought this was going to be an amazing mascara since I got suckered into the commercial. Well I was wrong, so wrong. It's not the worse thing I've put on my eyelashes but it did nothing to enhance them. My eyelashes aren't super short or super thin but I still want volume and length like the next person. This just darkened them and that's about it. I was sad because I usually love Revlon but this was a miss for me.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
not a huge fan of this mascara. I thought I would love it looking at how small the brush is for my lower lashes but it flaked and smudged under my eye, looked like a raccoon by mid day. Maybe it would be good if it was waterproof.. but it was a no for me.
Rebekah E.
Thompsons Station Tn
This is my life saver! This mascara is the best I have ever used! I buy this at my local drug store, they carry it everywhere. It is so easy to apply and makes your lashes so thick and long! I would tell all of my friends to start using this, today!
Nicole P.
Cheektowaga , NY
The wand on this is super hard to get used too that's why I am giving this just an okay review I feel the formulation is not bad I just can't get past the wand however if you are looking for a mascara specifically for the bottom lashes this is the perfect one for that!
Crystal F.
Downers Grove
This was the first time that I have used revlon mascara and based on this experience it will probably be my last. The mascara was easy to use and applied just fine. I don’t feel like the mascara helped my eyelashes to look any better though. It made them clump together in little sections making my eyelashes look spiky. Not the look I’m ever going for...
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
The mascara goes on nicely, and makes my lashes look great for a short amount of time. It very quickly flakes off, leaving the black little pieces on your face. I've used it a hand full of times and this has happened every time. I would not recommend this mascara due to the quality of mascara.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
This yr I have taken off my eyelash extensions and my journey in to finding the greatest mascara has began with many disappointing products, this product separate my lashes but does not create fullness or volume, and my eyelids had stains I had to check my eyelids a lot to make sure where clean all night
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?