BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm giving this 3 stars not because it doesn't multiply lashes because it does. I'm rating it lower than I would like because every time I wear it (I've worn twice this week) it smudges and I transfers onto my skin making me look like I have raccoon eyes. Granted I have oily skin but this is supposed to be waterproof. I will be tossing and not purchasing again.
BB K.
Thiis mascara was not the best, but not the worst. It is a good mascara for getting more length, but it does not provide a lot of volume. And I did notice that my lashes were sticking together once I applied a second coat (which defeats the purpose of a "Dramatic Definition" mascara). But overall it's not a bad product. It's just probably not the best mascara option at the drugstore; there are better mascaras out there.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Absolutely love this mascara. I was looking for a new brand just to change it up a little, and I was very pleased. My lashes almost never clump and they just look stunning. I would definitely recommend this to friends.
nydia r.
S El Monte, CA
I tried this mascara because I got it free with my coupon, too. I love other Revlon products so I thought I'd love this too. but I couldn't! it flaked, it didn't give volume and it was what I was expecting. Since I received free with coupon , I didn't want to return, but I did exchange for something else.
Courtney Z.
Mandeville
 This mascara was just OK. If it was all I had to use I would use it, but I generally use this as a back up. The brush is too flat for my liking and the miscarriage is copier and then I would like. It clumps my lashes together and I  get the spider lash luck. Also if I use a moisturizer that has oil in it bids from the tips of my lashes will transfer to my eyelid.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
I recently purchased this mascara at my local Target and have found it to be just so-so. I've used it multiple times and don't find that it adds much length or volume. I do like the color and the brush but find that I need to add a lot of coats to see results.
Fernanda Carolina S.
Williamstown , NJ
Muito triste com esse "lançamento" da revlon, o pincel é horrível, deixa todo empelotado os cílios, não dá efeito nenhum eu compararia com o revlon tradicional (verde) aquele era maravilhoso e não acho em lugar nenhum! Não recomendo nunca, você não vai gostar,.
Lexi M.
This mascara is so affordable, makes your lashes really pop, and is SO EASY TO REMOVE. Normally, mascaras can be difficult to remove, especially waterproof mascara, and can tear out your lashes or leave black smudges around your eyes. Just add water and pull this mascara off in little tubes from around your eyelashes leaving them intact and smudge free.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
not a huge fan of this mascara. I thought I would love it looking at how small the brush is for my lower lashes but it flaked and smudged under my eye, looked like a raccoon by mid day. Maybe it would be good if it was waterproof.. but it was a no for me.
Ashley M.
This mascara was a disappointment. I wouldn't say it was the worst I've ever used but I didn't like it for sure. at first I bought the red one which is the all in one and the brush was just too small. It clumped up my lashes and didn't lengthen them so I returned it and got this one. this is okay but it doesn't blow me away. there are definitely better drugstore mascaras you can buy for the same price or cheaper.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?