BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kat C.
I really like this mascara! It definitely makes your eyelashes look longer and fuller. It stays on all day, but is a little tough to wash off. I've found that I like the one with the pink cap a little bit better, but this one is great too! I would definitely buy it again!
Angel M.
Yes it is waterproof. It's long lasting can clump after three layers. You would have to use a make up wipes in order to remove it. You would not want to put soap near your eyes because it would irritate it but if you don't have make up wipes your best bet is to you soap.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
After seeing such high value coupons for this product, I figured it was worth a try. The product claims to provide 5 benefits: volume, length, definition, lift, and color. The tiny brush is able to define the lashes and obviously gives color. But I have long thin lashes and didn't see volume, length, or lift. Bummer.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This mascara is literally a LIFE CHANGER! I have a hard time finding good mascaras for my bottom lashes because they're small and most mascaras smudge/ flake when applied there, but this one made miracles! It instantly makes my whole makeup look on fleek and it's so easy to apply!
Stephanie G.
Short Hills, NJ
This mascara is perfect! I have small eyes and the applicator is perfect for me! My lashes transform from small and boring to long and beautiful. I use it when I go to school and when I go out. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking to try something new!
Chelsea G.
Weirton, WV
I was sooo disappointed in this mascara because I love revlon's products. It barely has any bristles on it & it clumps up really bad. Not at all what I expected.
Trudy P.
Ellijay, GA
This is one of the best mascaras as far as drug store mascaras are concerned. It's not clumpy when it's applied it stays on until you remove it yourself. It gives the impression that your eyelashes are longer than they really are. It's the best as far as I'm concerned.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
As i was applying it it was just irritating my eyes so i couldnt finish putting it on idk if its cause im not use to a more plastic bristles or what but i cant wear this and i just got it...:( this was disappointing
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I was so excited to try this mascara after all the press I had seen about it. The first time I used it, I was pretty impressed however after that all it did was clump. Since the bristles are so short I feel like it couldn't grip my lashes enough to fully coat them. Instead It just put a glob of mascara on my lashes.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I was impressed with this mascara. It enhanced my lashes without looking like I had mascara on. It made them lush and a little longer looking. I didn't notice clumping or Flakes . It coated all my lashes easily . It's a great price also. I'd definitely consider adding this to my mascara line up .
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?