BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I was really hoping for long lashes but unfortunately that was not the case when using this mascara. It did not make my lashes long, it was very clumpy and maybe I had a bad one because every time I would pull out the wand, there were little hair fiber particles (guessing from the wand). After it was applied to my lashes, it would easily flake off and not last all day. Will not be buying again.
Sarah M.
Ok so this product says it's the all in one mascara. I don't disagree but it's not that great. It has a nice color selection but the wand is the strangest thing I've seen. They're affordable and come in diff claims.
DeAnna V.
Secaucus, NJ
I like it and have used consistently, but this product is extremely flaky! I wear glasses and find that there are little black flecks on my glasses and underneath my eyes after only a few hours of wear. The initial application looks great but it doesn't hold the look all day.
Carolina O.
Dublin, CA
I been using Revlon mascara since high school, is the only waterproof mascara that doest fall off my face. I was using a different type that was discontinued so I decided to try this one. It was a disaster. The mascara would flake off throughout the day and fall around my eyes and my cheeks. It might have been that tube but I was very disappointed. I will try and different style next time.
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I'm constantly looking for new mascara and eyeliner and I'm pretty happy with this combo! The eyeliner goes on extremely smooth and straight and does not smudge even after a full day of wear. I like the small brush that comes with the mascara. It really coats the lashes and they look full and long. Some other mascaras start to come off and leave marks under my eyes but this one does not.
Pagelyn G.
In this photo I use this product of mascara and it was very dark and thick. It made my lashes slightly fuller. As you can see in this photo however it does not provide a lot of length. I would recommend this to someone who has naturally long eye lashes.
DeAnna M.
Wantagh, NY
Not my favorite mascara. It gives decent length but not enough for me. It didn't give me any volume at all, my lashes just looked thin and not voluminous, and by the end of the day my lashes weren't curled anymore. There are better drug store mascaras.
Brittany R.
Tonawanda, NY
Gives good volume and makes lashes appear thick. It seems to flake by the end of the day. I use in combination with other mascaras to give me additional length. I like the mascara brush size, thicker but not too excessive. It can clump if you put more than two applications on.
Kenesha M.
We all want to find that perfect mascara that's affordable. JC Penny is where I purchase the expensive products. Majority of the time I go to my local beauty supply store.
Rita P.
Okay for a drugstore mascara. When i bought this i knew it wasn't going to be all that. But upon using it it did add length but flaked off quite a bit. Idk if it was because it was a hot day, or what. I would not buy this again though. Ill save my money for my high end mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?