BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Maria S.
I HATE this mascara. It does nothing for my lashes and it gave little to no pigmentation to my lashes. I hate the wand because it's too big and it gets everywhere which makes it hard to use. The formula is alright but not my favorite product. Not purchasing this product again and I do not recommend it.
Jessica W.
Vancouver, BC
I am rather picky when it comes to my mascara. I have long lashes and find a lot clump up and give a really ick look. I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I have been asked twice in the last two weeks if I had false lashes put on because they look so natural and don't clump up at all. It's the perfect addition to my makeup routine. I like a simple look on summer days (light makeup and just a couple swipes of mascara) and this is by far, my new favourite one. If you are debating buying this, just do it!!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
So I may be in the minority of liking this. It isn't the best on volume, however length and separation, it's great. I always have problems with separating my lashes and this seems to do it. It keeps them looking fairly natural, yet adds the length in there. It's a good price and great formula.
Gina P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! I'm always hesitant about trying new brands but I'm glad I did. It's super easy to apply. The only thing is I don't feel like the bottle lasts too long. And when it's near the end it gets Goupy on the bottle. For the price I would definitely buy again though! (Already have!)
Shea H.
Canton, GA
If you're looking for a good inexpensive mascara this one does a pretty good job. It's not my favorite, but I like the results I get. My lashes are sort of thin and not very full. I get great volume and a nice length with this one. You can't beat the quality for the price. Definitely recommend!
Tee R.
Porterville, CA
I wasn't too impressed. It does separate the lashes but not much mascara comes out on the brush. Also it was flakey which drive me crazy always having black specks under my eyes
Danielle H.
Shelbyville, TN
I love this mascara. I usually pair it with another fiber mascara, and it gives such a dramatic look to the eyes. My eyelashes are very short and point downwards, and this mascara really helps to shape them into that curled perky look! Very good mascara if you want both length and volume. No smudging or running either!
Olga M.
The reason I decided to buy this product is because it was at such a low price point.. $5. I don't think I've ever bought a mascara for that price. Let me just say, it was decent. The wand was a little weird..but I guess you get what you pay for. My favorite is MAKE UP FOR EVER SMOKY LASH.
Kelsey H.
This is my favorite mascara in all of mascara land. I have super long, thick eyelashes so the brush is perfect for separation on the top AND the bottom. This mascara makes my lashes look thinker and definitely more voluminous. Ill keep wearing this mascara as long as Revlon keeps producing it!
Hannah G.
San Diego, CA
I finally found a favorite mascara. This one gives great length and curl to my short, straight lashes, and builds easily without being too clumpy. It generally lasts well, but if you're going to be cutting onions or attending a wedding or funeral, this is not the product for you. The wand is easy to work with, and the price can't be beat.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?