BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashley D.
I just purchased the "all in one" (red label) product and it is the worst mascara I have ever purchased. The mascara is too wet, making it hard to apply. The brush is a "mini" and is wayyyyy too small. Also, after applying a few strokes of the product I noticed there was fuzz on the wand! I would like to give this product a zero - very disappointing!!!!
Tasnim C.
Instead of  adding ultra volume, this mascara does make my lashes look longer. That's also a good thing but it really doesn't add that voluminous or thick look I expected. I'm not sure if any mascaras make your lashes look thicker but that's what I was really hoping for. However, I do really like this mascara! I got it in the brown shade so I noticed it looks more natural than when I would wear full on black mascara.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
This is an average mascara. It seems to give "ultra volume" by clumping up a bit. The fact that the tube isn't round bothers me, I don't like holding it but that's just my personal preference. It lasted all day but it's nothing that will add drama. I'm not one to add layers upon layers of mascara so this was pretty average for me.
Paty S.
I purchased this mascara at Target when they had a good coupon deal. It was pretty much free. I have been using this every day and so far I like this product. It doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy at all and it does make them look fuller. I am running out of this product and I will be purchasing it again.
Alejandra S.
Fresno, CA
They leave your eyelashes looking good. People will literally ask if they are fake. It absolutely did meet my expectations. It was the first time i bought it and will buy it again. It is a nice package. I will probably try a different mascara from revlon to see if it can beat the volume plus length.
Jessica W.
Vancouver, BC
I am rather picky when it comes to my mascara. I have long lashes and find a lot clump up and give a really ick look. I am IN LOVE with this mascara. I have been asked twice in the last two weeks if I had false lashes put on because they look so natural and don't clump up at all. It's the perfect addition to my makeup routine. I like a simple look on summer days (light makeup and just a couple swipes of mascara) and this is by far, my new favourite one. If you are debating buying this, just do it!!
Danielle H.
Shelbyville, TN
I love this mascara. I usually pair it with another fiber mascara, and it gives such a dramatic look to the eyes. My eyelashes are very short and point downwards, and this mascara really helps to shape them into that curled perky look! Very good mascara if you want both length and volume. No smudging or running either!
Grace M.
Selkirk, NY
This is a good mascara, although not my favorite one in my collection it is a good drugstore alternative to a more expensive high end mascara. I find that this mascara does mostly everything that it guarantees to do but it does get a little clumpy on my lashes and I do notices some fall out and black little flakes under my eyes as the day goes on.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
So I may be in the minority of liking this. It isn't the best on volume, however length and separation, it's great. I always have problems with separating my lashes and this seems to do it. It keeps them looking fairly natural, yet adds the length in there. It's a good price and great formula.
Gina P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! I'm always hesitant about trying new brands but I'm glad I did. It's super easy to apply. The only thing is I don't feel like the bottle lasts too long. And when it's near the end it gets Goupy on the bottle. For the price I would definitely buy again though! (Already have!)
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?