BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Mimi D.
Honestly was shocked by how much I love this product. Yes, the wand may seem too small and weird to some, but it leaves my eye lashes looking fuller than ever. Once I started using it, people completed me and asked if I was wearing fake lashes thats how full they looked! Definitely recommend a try to see if it works for you.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This isn't a bad mascara but it also isn't anything special. It gave me a little bit of length and a little bit of volume but nothing spectacular. It didn't get clumpy or transfer to my undereye area during the day which was great. If you a minimalist when it comes to makeup, I think this product would be perfect. It will do what you need without any frills.
Tiffany D.
Seattle, WA
Another Revlon fail after trying the Ultimate All-in-One. This has a completely different brush (which seemed promising). I can get multiple coats with this mascara but the bristles fall out and then end up on my lashes. It's a dry looking formula compared to the All-in-One. They sent out high value coupons but the quality isn't there. I don't think mascara is Revlon's strong suit.
Juliette D.
Dripping Springs, TX
I have heard so many great reviews about this mascara, so I bought it for myself. It is one of my favorites & always will be a favorite. I think the price point is awesome! Definitely would recommend!!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
I use this every now and then I really love it it's one of my top 3 favorite mascaras to use! It really does as claimed it makes my lashes look longer and fuller and gives me the winged out look if I want it too I wish the brush was curved personally but works amazing completely affordable and when I got this one to try it came with a free revlon eyeliner which was awesome
Ashley A.
Horrible product. I put it on and it looked good, and I thought it was going to be a good lash day... Within a half hour, it had flaked off, and I had to wipe little black flakes off constantly throughout the day, and when I went to bed it had all flaked off my lashes. This has never happened with any mascara I've used. This mascara is definitely not worth spending money on.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This is a decent mascara from the drugstore. I got it for $1 with a coupon. It's not my go to, but I do enjoy it when I do use it. It's not the best I've tried, but it's certainly not bad. It gives decent length and volume and doesn't clump or flake.
courtney L.
I recently saw this advertised on Facebook and decided to try it. I kept hearing good and bad things so I thought the best way to find out for sure was to use it myself. I was very pleasantly surprised! It's awesome mascara!! Especially for the price. I opened it and it had a teeny tiny brush so I definitely didn't expect much. It made my lashes look big and soft. They looked natural and gorgeous! Definitely will be buying lots more of this mascara!!
Alicia L.
Phoenix, AZ
Mi última compra, y mi segunda máscara de pestañas favorita, se siente ligera en mis pestañas y es fácil de retirar algo difícil de encontrar en una máscara, realmente ha llenado mis expectativas sin embargo no es mi favorita, es un buen número dos si te gusta combinar pestañinas como a mi!
Connie P.
Liberty, KY
I love this mascara. I use it in addition to the Revlon volume mascara. My lashes are always full and very dramatic with these. I have gotten many complements when I wear this and I would recommend this to everyone. The price is affordable and the outcome is greater than I had expected. I would definitely but this brand again. I have had several friends who have bought this since I started to wear it.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?