BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
The packaging and ads first caught my eye with this great mascara. The fiber bristles work great for a no clump look. I love how the length of my lashes appear with such a dark color. It's also great they have many different choices if you want a different look
Sandra G.
Jordan, MN
The brush is way too small and hard to use. The mascara goes on your eyelashes in clumps. I am not at all impressed with this mascara and I will not be buying it again.
Brittany A.
Sultan
Love this mascara makes my eye lashes so long and full. Love the packaging. I love the tapered wand to. The smaller end really makes getting the inside of your lashes.
Giovana R.
Fort Worth, TX
Unfortunately this mascara didn't work for me. The spoolie is too big and doesn't hold much product, the mascara doesn't give any extra length and it doesn't last long at all. During the day I could see the mascara running out on my face.
It is also so hard to remove. I don't think that there is any pros on this mascara. Wasted my money.
Natalie J.
Las Vegas, NV
The wand makes it clump up easily, but the color is nice and with eyelash curlers it makes your eyes pop!! The length it adds isn't too much but it's nice and notically different when you do add!
Mandy L.
One of the newest mascaras that I've tried and I love it. It is a dry formula. I like it because I have straight lashes and when I use a dry formula mascara, it holds my curls better. When I use a wet formula mascara, my curl don't hold up as well. I use the waterproof version also which lasts me all day long!
Shantelle G.
Kurtistown , HI
I bought this, kinda expensive. It didn't give me the length I thought it would. I'd probably not buy this item again. Or maybe I'd just try a different type of mascara from revlon.
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
Not really impressed with this mascara. The wand is small which is perfect for the outside lashes that are tiny but the mascara does flake. Also easy for mascara to get on my eye lid. Also this is waterproof not sure if there is a regular version but it's really hard to take off at night. I had washed my eyelids a bunch of times for the mascara to come off and it still didn't come off. It also hardened and hurt my eyelashes a little bit. Did give me volume though
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I got this mascara as part of the Target Beauty box this January 2016 and I wasn't really impressed with it. I feel the wand is too small for me and the formula is too 'wet' so I feel like it easily smears when I put it on. This does last all day long. For a mascara that is suppose to lengthen, I didn't feel like it did anything additional for my short lashes. I prefer Covergirl Lash Blast.
Monica S.
A one star is rare for me, but this mascara deserved it. I wanted this one to work for me so badly. The brush is SO small. I imagined it would help to get every single lash, but this turned into a 20 min task which I definitely don't have time for. I gave it a solid week before I knocked it, and really felt that it did nothing for my lashes in the end. I had to throw out the whole tube. So bummed.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?