BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This mascara is absolute crap. I bought it this past weekend as part of the buy one get one 50% off at CVS. Volume & Length? Um, no. For as big as the brush is, there's barely any mascara on the wand when you pull it out of the tube, and the wand doesn't effectively grab your lashed to lift, separate, and lengthen them. Just not worth the purchase ladies, sorry Revlon.
Hannah F.
Conway, AR
I really liked the way the packaging was shaped, and it's very easy to hang onto the wand. As for the formula, I did not see any volume after three coats. It also did not seem to layer as well as other mascaras. If you're wanting a more natural look, this mascara will work for you. Don't expect dramatic results. There are better drugstore brands out there.
Katelyn R.
I've never been a fan of Revlon mascara's but I decided to give this a try. I don't know why I wasted my money. The mascara wand is so tiny it hardly applied any mascara to my lashes. After numerous applications I gave up and put my regular mascara over the Revlon layers. I will not be buying this again or any Revlon mascaras because I'm always disappointed
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I'm incredibly picky about my mascara. So much so I used the same mascara from the time I was 18 to 24 because I could never find another that measured up. And then maybelline discontinued it and I've been search ever since. This mascara measures up about 90%. My only complaint is that it occasionally clumps and doesn't always apply evenly. Besides that it's great for volume and and doesn't feel heavy or thick.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
I needed a cheap drugstore mascara to hold me over when I left my other one at home on vacation, and decided to try this. I've been pretty pleased! It doesn't give massive volume, but most mascara clumps pretty bad on my lashes and make them look spidery--this one doesn't! Gives a bit of color and fullness without making my lashes weird and chunky, and it stays on nicely all day with the heat+humidity of summer.
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
This should absolutely not be advertised/labeled as a lengthening mascara. The brush is too big and bulky to really add any length to the lashes and it's nearly impossible for me to NOT get mascara all over my eyelid/side of my nose when trying to put this on. It is also really dry and I've noticed quite a bit of flaking throughout the day on the two occasions I've tested this out. I won't be buying this again.
maria p.
This mascara is absolutely wonderful! It gets my lashes looking big and long and gives that bit of subtle drama that completes any type of look whether it be daytime or glam. It's super black and coats my lashes really well. I've also found that though I tend to have really sensitive and watery eyes this does not irritate them at all and does not flake or smudge throughout the day which is a HUGE bonus.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This new Revlon ultimate all in one mascara works great it gives my lashes a lot of length the only downfall is it takes a few coats before you can achieve this look but it's definitely worth it I would buy this again because the price is great for such a good quality item.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I bought this a few weeks ago and there was initially a learning curve for this product. I really do like it, I find that it does separate my lashes while giving me more length and a bit of volume. It is super easy to remove which is where the learning curve came in. I found it hard to remove with micellar water and didn't like it, but if you just use warm water and kind of massage your lashes, you can see the tubes come right off! I'd recommend this- looks great on lower lashes.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I️ love the Plum Brown color & wish I️ could get this color in another option! The Mega-Multiplier mascara itself is just ok. It did a good job of lengthening my lashes without clumping, but it does not really add any volume. The formula did feel a little dry as well. My favorite mascaras create volume & length without clumping. If I’m buying a Revlon mascara, I️ prefer the Length+Volume (royal blue cap). Please Revlon make the Plum Brown color in the other mascara options!
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?