BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Ashley M.
I love this mascara. It provides good separation and length without clumping. The plastic bristles make it easy to get every lady. The only downside is that it flakes off throughout the day without a different mascara over it.
Elia M.
This amazing mascara by revlon has helped a lot with achieving long eyelashes! They are perfect for people that are doing their makeup in a hurry and it surely last for a long time! I want to encourage everybody to buy this!
Alisha C.
Revlon Ultra Volume Mascara
I personally do not like this mascara at all. It is very tarri and thick and makes your eyelashes look terrible. I would never purchase this mascara again nor recommend it to anybody.
Michelle H.
Hmm...not gonna lie here (but then I'm always honest with my reviews anyway).... I'm on the fence about this one. When I first tried this mascara, I hated it haha. Yes. I hated it. The formula was too wet for my taste and weighed down my already stick straight lashes. Plus I just didn't see the "volume" promised by the packaging (why u lie to me, packaging?! ....why?! *sob*). So...I tossed it aside and went back my favorite go-to high-end mascara. A couple of weeks later, I'm scrambling for my high end mascara and low n behold I see that sad pink Revlon packaging peeking at me from under my other makeup. "Aahh...What the hell," i said. I don't know if time had performed a miracle on the formula or what...but i actually liked it a bit more once it had sat in makeup time-out for awhile haha. It seemed slightly drier this time, didn't weigh down my lashes, and actually gave me a bit of va va volume! ...but why'd ya take so damn long, mascara?! :/

Bottom line: 3/5 ....one shouldn't have to wait 2 weeks or more for a mascara formula to improve. It should do what it's ADVERTISED to do right out of the tube!

P.S. I dislike the packaging as well. Its just...awkward. There. I said it. Sorry Revlon.
Nicole T.
Winchester
I had low hopes for this mascara then I used it real fast rushing to get somewhere and my eyes looked amazing! The shade wAs plum brown and it just gave me the most natural, softest look! I can’t stop reaching for it.
Ellieanna C.
I use this product every day. This product can be baught at walmart. It last all day and dosnt make your eye lashes stick together. It makes my eyelashes long and butifual. Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is a decent mascara if you're looking for a cheap drugstore mascara. I feel that it does volumize, but not lengthen. It does come in a very black shade, making your eye color pop out but I think that there are better mascaras out there
tais w.
This mascara has to be my all time favourite. The actual applicator is so small but it really separates the lashes while adding length and volume. I bought this at Ulta but i’ve also seen this mascara at drugstores.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
This is what this say this is ! It is extremely water proof. But it has a lot of product which creates clumps however it all depends on how you use it on your eyelashes but i do use this and it’s still in my makeup bag
Maddy S.
I was lucky enough to receive this item complimentary for testing purposes. Revlon's Mega Multiplier Mascara is said to plump and extend your lashes using their unique fibers that coat your lashes 360°. It's a flake-free, smudge-proof mascara that is easily removed with just warm water.
When I first applied it, I really liked how long my lashes looked. They didn't necessarily look fuller, but I could tell instantly that they were longer. I was happy with this mascara and how it made my lashes look, even though it didn't live up to what it's claimed to do. However, after a while, one of my eyes felt like there was something in it. Most likely, one of the fibers from this mascara flaked off and went into my eye. I struggled to find something in my eye as it was bothering me for HOURS but found nothing. I was at work so I couldn't just remove my makeup and redo it.. so I suffered with this all day. First world problems, am I right?When I finally got to remove my makeup, my eyes instantly felt better. To be honest, this isn't the first time a mascara with fibers in it has bothered me. I think I've come to terms that I simply don't like wearing this mascara, regardless of how it makes my lashes look!
I'd recommend this product to anyone who wants more length on their lashes, and who have had prior success with mascara's that have fibers in them. Revlon is a great brand, but I personally, would not purchase this particular mascara.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?