BY REVLON

• Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email...4 Answers
  • OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Valeria A.
Love this all in one mascara! Gives me volume as well as length and it last all day! My eyelashes aren't very long but with this mascara I can see the difference!
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
I was really impressed the way this mascara and just one coat was able to make my lashes look longer and Fuller the brushes spectacular I couldn't ask for a better brush I love the thickness of the mascara formula itself the brush the Wanda's perfect the new feeling of the handle I love if it's in my hand nicely
Perla S.
No me gusto, la compre porque tenia un cupon de 5 dolares de descuento asi que solo pague 97 centavos por ella en walmart, Formula muy aguada, no me dio ni volumen ni alargamiento tuve que dar 6 capas para que se notara. Me quedo con mis dos favoritas que son lash blast volume de covergirl o voluminous de loreal.
Yuwen C.
Calgary, AB
To be honest, this product is more suited for individuals with naturally long lashes. It doesn't seem to add much length to shorter lashes. Great volume, though!
Jolie K.
It adds length to your lashes for sure, and does not flake off easily. Get the waterproof one if you're someone with watery eyes as it is a mascara that can transfer. I use this product almost everyday. Would recommend.
Nay T.
Tl;dr I love love love the brush and hate the formula.

I'd never use the formula alone-- it doesn't apply evenly at all, it has a tendency to clump without a lot of volume, and it's very "crunchy". But for combing through / layering over a smoothr lengthening mascara? Ohhh yes. This product's brush does what it was designed to: separate and define.

The waterproof formula also lasts a long time. You can bet that it will still be on by the end of the day.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
It's good for the price you pay. I don't mind it. It lasts a long time but it gets clumpy easy. The packaging is nice but standard. Easy to apply and use. I like this one more than any of the others. I would recommend.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
Although I generally love Revlon eye products, I was not satisfied by their ultra volume mascara. I wore it for a few days and I really did not notice any significant increase in length of my lashes. It just added some thickness to my lashes which actually wasn't a good thing because it felt clumpy. However, if you use the right amount, you will have nice prominent lashes for the whole day.
Mai T.
Sacramento
To be honest, I did not like this very much because it smear so bad. Whenever I apply it, I did not feel confident going out because I was in fear that it will smear and it will make my eye makeup looks bad.
Adrena C.
Milan, TN
This masscara gives my lashes the long full look that I like. It enhances any look that a person should want. It is easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?