BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
I'm always up to try new mascaras up, but this one? I hated at my first try, it comes out with a lot of product and your eyelashes look all black and unnatural. However I gave it one sencond chance, this time I cleaned the brush to clean the extra product, lashes looked better and way more natural, but I noticed that after a while (maybe 4 hours) you start to look like a raccoon, so probably wouldn't recommend this mascara, next time I'll try to choose another one.
Alessandra L.
I LOVE this mascara. Despite the fact that it's a drugstore product, I find myself reaching for it more often than a higher end products I own. When I apply this to my eyelashes, it evenly disperses them. I hate when the eyelashes look clumpy but this mascara doesn't do that. Also, there is little to no fallout throughout the day!
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I am in love with this mascara! I love the volume and the length it adds to my lashes. I don't have any issues with it transferring to my lid or getting under my eyes. I love the separation of my lashes. I don't like mascara that clumps all of my lashes together and this is perfect for me. I feel like it lasts all day without flaking away. I am also happy it is easy to remove I don't like scrubbing makeup off my eyes I need something that lasts all day yet is easy to remove at night.
Cheyenne S.
Charleston, WV
This mascara was decent for the price at Walmart, but I wouldn't buy it again. It dried out within like a month and clumped up every time I used it. I did not like this at all.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I've been on the hunt for a really good quality mascara that does what it says. I often buy my mascara from a department store, but recently told myself that $20 mascara is a bit ridiculous. After trying several this one works really well. The color is bold. I purchased black and more recently purchased brown black by accident and liked it as well. The brush separates and adds length. It tends to get thick rather quickly but hang on to mascara too long, so this is a good reminder to buy a new one. It is definitely worth the money.
Keely F.
This mascara has not been great. I got it for free in a subscription box that I subscribe to, so I am unsure how expensive it is (although it is drugstore, so I can't imagine it costs much). This mascara did NOT impress me, but it isn't bad either. It gives me good volume, but it really lacks with the length. Also, I like my mascaras with a wet formula, and this one has a dryer formula. Definitely good for layering with other mascaras to really get that good volume OOMPH, but there are other mascaras on the market that are much more impressive.
Ally A.
Hamtramck
There was a lot of product in there! I bought it at CVS. It was a bit expensive, but it did the job. My lashes were so full and dark. You don't need many coats either. Overall, great product! :)))))))
gisselle l.
I wouldn't recommend it I was hoping for better result but my eyelashes started getting all together maybe it the brush or the mascara it self but I rather go spend my money on something else than this
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
When I first bought this mascara, I thought it was awful. On first application, it looked great and full with about 2 coats, but throughout the day, it all flaked off. Therefore, I resorted it to the back of my stash. But now I have come back to it for some reason, I think perhaps the formula has dried out and it works better. Whatever the reason, I now like the results. It adds a lot of length, but still looks dramatically natural. And it removes easily.
Not sure if there's different color shades for this mascara but the one I have is the black one. I cried, I got in a pool and it never came off! I don't use it everyday bc it's annoying to take it off but I do definitely recommend.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?