BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
I just recently got this mascara and up until then, I had never tried a Revlon brand mascara. And I must say, I was stupid for not trying until now! I am already in love with this Mega Multiplier mascara! It's absolutely my new favorite mascara! It lengthens my lashes and volumizes them at the same time. It has tiny fibers in the mascara which grip and elongates your lashes. No more two step processes! This mascara doesn't clump at all like some mascaras with fibers, which is of course an amazing feature! It's not thick at all and doesn't harden your lashes or weigh them down like concrete. I honestly can't even tell I'm wearing it! It's a long lasting formula, yet is quick and easy to remove, unlike some mascaras out there. You don't even need soap or makeup remover to remove it, just some warm water! It's brush is also great as it has 3 different lengths of bristles to reach and cover every length of lash you may have. I will most definitely buy this in the future and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great mascara!
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
this mascara made my lashes look great and gave insane length and fullness but its not to long lasting it flaked under my eyes and the wand is way to big to use on lower lashes i recommend though because i did really like it just a few cons
Miriam O.
Napa, CA
Revlon sent me this mascara to try out today! I was so happy! I like that it's black noir, and it does extend your lashes. But I did not like that I had to apply extra mascara to try to get the look I wanted. I would definitely keep exploring it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Swayzee E.
Reno
Product works well and looks good on my lashes. Gives it a full effect and long looking lashes without looking clumpy or feeling heavy on my eyes. This is my go to mascara and haven’t strayed from tradition for over a year now. I would recommend to friends and family.
Artist /.
ND, Fargo
It’s okay. I like it it makes the eyelashes long and it’s good. But It has smell in it I don’t really like the smell. But the mascara is so good It’s easy to apply. I been used for a couple months. Maybe I will buy a different one.
Hannah W.
Greenfield , MA
Hands down the best! I love the way that it makes my eyes look after using it. It is very easy to use! The packaging is the usual Revlon packaging. It’s excellent value, downside is it’s almost $11 at your local drugstore. But it is worth it & I would buy it again!
Elia M.
This amazing mascara by revlon has helped a lot with achieving long eyelashes! They are perfect for people that are doing their makeup in a hurry and it surely last for a long time! I want to encourage everybody to buy this!
Ashley M.
I love this mascara. It provides good separation and length without clumping. The plastic bristles make it easy to get every lady. The only downside is that it flakes off throughout the day without a different mascara over it.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?