Brooke H.

How many coats did you need to use to get results ?

Cassie P.
Cassie P.
St, NL
8 months ago
I usually use 3-4 coats for any mascara, but this one I couldn't use more than 2 and that was pushing it! Gets to clumpy with more coats!
Leanne W.
Leanne W.
BRAMPTON, ON
9 months, 1 week ago
A friend told me that most tubing mascaras work best using only one coat, so that's what I've been doing! I find that it gets too clumpy for my liking the more I layer it up.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
9 months, 1 week ago
I used 2 and didn't go beyond that because it stuck my lashes together.
Viola C.
Viola C.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
About 4 coats with not letting it completely dry between the coats
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
9 months, 3 weeks ago
It needed a lot of coats to look volumized at all. I prefer a mascara that will give me drama in 2 maybe 3 coats. This is not is.
mandy l.