Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara uploaded by Cheryl K.Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara uploaded by Donna X.Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara uploaded by Steph T.See all 387 photos
4 colors available

BY REVLON #31 in Mascara

• I wear contacts,and it never fails th...I wear contacts too and it did... 3 Answers
  • I would love to receive this product ...me too!! 4 Answers
  • I am trying to unlock the Revlon Mega...I can't go back and see it now... 4 Answers
Reviews (1902)
Photos (387)
Buy on ULTA
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Sudbury, ON
June 30, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: Blackest Black
Overall fairly impressed with these Revlon lashes thanks to the megamultiplier mascara. It definitely provides good definition and separates and lengthens. The only downside is that it doesn't thicken them enough for me, that's all I would need for a 5 star!

Once more Influenster has sent me some sponsored products to try out, something I can never say no to. What I do promise? Honest reviews. So here we go, a review of the Revlon Canada Mega Multiplier mascara from unboxing, through travel, and home again.

UNBOXING
Like most Influenster products, the mascara came in the signature black Influenster box – I was just excited to see  that it was a Revlon product. Revlon is one of those brands I’ve always been around, my Mum always used their lipstick, so I’m familiar and trust this brand.As I opened it, there was a bit of tissue paper protecting the best goodies of all inside: mascara! Now let me get one thing straight: I love/hate mascara. I love it like anyone does, it makes your eyelashes that much fuller and darker. But I’m the kind of person who is loyal to winning products, and yet not to mascara. I try new mascaras almost every other day. I’ve yet to find my dream mascara, and instead find bits and pieces I like about each one that I try. So when the opportunity comes up for a new mascara, I’ll be the first one to jump on board and give it a try.The Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara came with a nice info card. Not going to lie, if my lashes ended up looking like Gwen’s lashes, I would be happy. Do I believe those lashes are real and achievable by this mascara? It probably helps her falsies look good… but that remains to be seen I suppose.

THE PRODUCT
Now for my very first impression of the mascara – I mean straight out of the packaging and into my hands kind of impression. To be honest, it is a wide and flat tube that immediately made me think of an old school highlighter. Do I hate it? No, but I feel like this tube belongs in a pencil case.On a closer look, the shape of blue is pretty (I have a thing for blue), but more than anything I really liked the black matte portion. It is subtle and sleek and gives it a modern feel. Overall packaging was average but this stepped it up a tiny bit.The wand starts wider on the handle end and narrows towards the tip, with a round even distribution of brushes. When I first put on the mascara this meant that I really noticed it separating my lashes, which is always a plus. The brush also carried enough product that I wasn’t constantly dipping into the tube, which is definitely a plus.

THE RESULTS
Well, this mascara has been through the ringer, the gauntlet, the full kahuna. I decide to take it along on my road trip through upstate NY, and wore it pretty religiously every day. You can see from my failed attempt at pictures that I was really excited to try the mascara. Safe to say that I gave up on the cute graffiti wall behind me (thanks Saratoga!) and went for a plain white background, which showed off the length of my lashes at a nice angle. You can really see how the Revlon Mega Multiplier lengthens the lashes and really defines them.  I was also impressed with the staying power – these pictures were on a day around 30 degrees (Celsius, I’m Canadian) and humid. It didn’t smudge or flake which I was actually excited by.On the other hand, as much as the mascara defined my lashes it didn’t thicken them much. Even with a few coats I found that my lashes weren’t the usual dark thickness that I like. It isn’t the biggest problem but like I said earlier, I’m on the hunt for a perfect mascara.THE VERDICTOverall I was happy with this mascara for what it is: a sponsored product that I was really excited to try out. I’ll keep it in my arsenal and probably keep using it everyday because its a pretty good mascara! That being said, without the thickness factor it won’t be a repurchase for me.Did you get the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara Influenster box? Comment below with your thoughts! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently got this mascara and up until then, I had never tried a Revlon brand mascara. And I must say, I was stupid for not trying until now! I am already in love with this Mega Multiplier mascara! It's absolutely my new favorite mascara! It lengthens my lashes and volumizes them at the same time. It has tiny fibers in the mascara which grip and elongates your lashes. No more two step processes! This mascara doesn't clump at all like some mascaras with fibers, which is of course an amazing feature! It's not thick at all and doesn't harden your lashes or weigh them down like concrete. I honestly can't even tell I'm wearing it! It's a long lasting formula, yet is quick and easy to remove, unlike some mascaras out there. You don't even need soap or makeup remover to remove it, just some warm water! It's brush is also great as it has 3 different lengths of bristles to reach and cover every length of lash you may have. I will most definitely buy this in the future and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great mascara!
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in Plum Brown and have been pretty happy with the results! It definitely made my lashes look full and even longer than they are without mascara. I only gave it 4 stars though because I felt like it went on a little clumpy and I definitely had to "fix" a couple areas because of it. That could possibly be from me using a little too much of the product when I only needed a little. I think the Plum Brown color wasn't quite what I was expecting and I thought it would be a little darker. Overall, the end look was very pretty and lasted all day! I loved receiving this product for free from Revlon through another website for review purposes!
Valerie Renata A.
Valerie Renata A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really excited I found this new mascara to use! I love the way the plastic feels- it's a matte finish make my eyes color pop looks high end make me feel like a super star.
The mascara goes on smooth and doesn't leave lines on my upper lid like a lot of others do what I hate when I need get ready quickly and happen that. I'm super happy with the result of it. its very easy to wash off  of my face, which is awesome!!
The mascara lasts all day and keeps lashes perky.
I'm really satisfied with this mascara! Great price point and defiantly will buy again and super recommend to you girls give it a try.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Moberly
This mascara makes your eye lashes long, full and beautiful. It is easy to use. It makes little to know mess on your face.The mascara has a great brush. It is the first time I used it. I am definitely going to buy it again. I have already told my friends to try it.  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
June 27, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Blackened Brown
I have been using this mascara for a few days and I am pretty impressed. It stays on very well and I have a problem with most mascaras (even waterproof ones) staying on. I use another brand's tubing mascara but that is getting hard to find so I tried this as an alternative.  My only issue is that it doesn't show up quite as well but I realized I bought the brown/black version instead of the black one so it may be the color. It is very nice for a more casual or daytime look though. Just not as dramatic as I like for dressier occasions. (Black mascara is about as dramatic as I get for makeup.). I will definitely be trying the black color.
vivian w.
vivian w.
Windsor , ON
July 10, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Black
This mascara is lengthening and volumizing but sadly does not really work for my stubby straight eyelashes. I find that the formula weighs my lashes down and my curl doesn't stay. I do notice that it lengthens my lashes nicely but I wish it did not weigh lashes down and uncurls my lashes. I would recommend this for someone who does not have short stubby Asian lashes like me. I do think it does do a good job at lengthening but it didn't work out for me. I also prefer a waterproof formula so I don't get smudges because of my oily lids.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is just OK to me. I don't notice any extraordinary difference in volume with it, and most days I add another mascara on top of it to enhance my lashes more. I was able to try this for free thanks to crowdtap, but don't think I'd repurchase once it's gone. I also find the formula to be a little dry, which made it a little uncomfortable when trying to layer the product on my lashes. It works a little better with a lash primer underneath (I started doing that to help prevent the transfer that I kept getting on my upper lid).
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Barrie, ON
I received this mascara in an Inflenster Voxbox to test out and I'm fairly happy with it. I'm always in search of the perfect water resistant mascara because mascaras tend to smear and smudge on me really easily. I will say that this mascara lives up to expectations that it won't smudge or flake, but it also isn't hard to wash off with warm water. I can fall asleep with it on and it'll still look great. My only major concern is that Revlon is not cruelty free. If it weren't for that, this mascara would be perfect.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
July 5, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Black
I got to try Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara for free in a Voxbox from Influenster #gotitfree. There is really nothing that sets this mascara out from any of the others I've tried.. nothing. I'm actually slightly disappointed with the results I get. I feel it lacks in the volume and definition department. I'm also not a fan simply because I find it flakes off all day and find it quite difficult to remove even though it's not a waterproof mascara.. I wouldn't go out and buy it after trying it through Influenster.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?
Misty D.
Misty D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump? How is it to leave raccoon eyes?
Jennifer H.
Angelyn N.
Angelyn N.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to unlock the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara Badge. I posted in Instagram, placed the right tags and submitted the activity. However, it keep on showing that Influenster cannot find my post in Instagram. Please help. Thanks!Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara