BY REVLON

• OK I need honest opinions. Would you rather stay without ...8 Answers
  • I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a ...4 Answers
Kayla R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Guys! I just have to say this is the best mascara I have ever owned. I've actually been buying it since it just came out. I bought it the first time because there was a lot of hype around Revlon new mascaras and let me tell you they are totally worth it. I use this mascara everyday and I really think it does what it's supposed to. My lashes look a million times longer and the actual mascara itself is not cumpy at all. It's a really great product. I think it's about $9 at drugstores but hey it's not a terrible price!
ashlee p.
This mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have tried out and would be the perfect fit for anyone looking to add length and volume while still looking natural. It remains clump free and does an okay job separating each lash. Unfortunately I found the brush to be weird and I prefer my lashes to be more outrageous looking than natural. But aside from the brush and personal preference I highly recommend this mascara.
Alex S.
This mascara was such a let down! I was really surprised when Revlon released these because they are just so underwhelming. I’ve tried multiple mascaras from this line and was disappointed with each. This one was by far the worst because not only did it not give great results but it dried up in only about two weeks! The formula flaked off and just didn’t last.

Will not repurchasing another Revlon mascara. Instead go for L’Oréal or Maybelline - they are much more successful drugstore formulas and are actually worth the money.
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars! This is my one piece of makeup I have to have with me at all times! It makes my lashes stand out and seem longer than they actually are. Plus, there’s no clumping! It really is the best of the best for mascaras and I’ve tried them all. I highly recommend this product. You can’t beat the quality and the price!
Odeth F.
Laveen, AZ
love everything about this mascara. The smaller brush gives me more control and I'm able to reach the tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes. I don't experience any clumping or flaking, and I see a noticeable difference in the volume of my lashes. I used to use a mascara that cost twice as much but was not as good as this one. It truly is an all in one mascara. This Mascara is now the only one I'll ever buy. Hope they never discontinue it.
Kelsey A.
Sweeny, TX
HORRIBLE. This mascara was great when I first applied it. My lashes looked thick and long so I thought I had found my new favorite BUT it flakes so terribly bad that I was even told by strangers "Hey you have black stuff on your face." WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. I want to maybe try the waterproof version but I would not recommend this mascara nor would I repurchase. I was so frustrated with it, I just threw it in the garbage.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I was really hoping for long lashes but unfortunately that was not the case when using this mascara. It did not make my lashes long, it was very clumpy and maybe I had a bad one because every time I would pull out the wand, there were little hair fiber particles (guessing from the wand). After it was applied to my lashes, it would easily flake off and not last all day. Will not be buying again.
Jay 💖.
This made my lashes look super amazing when I first put it on. They looked full and fanned out and just...perfect. However,this mascara began flaking everywhere at around two hours. And I don't mean that it only flaked a few times. I mean that people said I had black flecks on my face,and when I looked at myself in the mirror,I saw that they were right! This happened 2 more times during the day. I passed this mascara on to a friend,who I believe tossed it out after a week. I wish it hasn't flaked,it would have been perfect. That being said,I'm sad to give this a 0.3/10 score.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This mascara was much better for me because the brush was a little bit bigger I still like them even more fuller than this one but still it applied well to my lashes and I was able to give them length and volume using this brush. I doubled up with the ultimate all in one mascara that took care of the inner and outer corners and then pull in the center for more length and fullness with the mega multiplier. So using both mascaras I was able to achieve the look that I love.
Kiesa G.
Villa Rica, GA
I remember like it was yesterday, I was perusing the cosmetics aisle in my local Walmart and I saw the Revlon Super Length mascara.
And I thought, holy smokes! Wouldn’t be awesome if my three lashes looked really long and hopefully full?
I just so had a coupon and I decided to try the product out. Sunday morning came and I couldn’t wait to apply my new mascara.
And the strangest thing happened....my lashes actually hit the lenses of my glasses. No joke! My lashes experienced a growth spurt. Lol. The lengthening agent in the mascara worked for me. And I even received compliments on how long my lashes appeared.
Talk about awesome!!!! Hands down best by and best mascara for ladies like me who have invisible and length challenged lashes.
diana g.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it clumpy?
Teresa M.
La Puente, CA
I've been wanting to give this one a try. Is it any good?
Austin J.
Tailah A.
Silver Spring, MD
Brooke H.
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?