BY REVLON

• I wear contacts,and it never fails that I wind up with a little s...4 Answers
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Plum Brown
I️ love the Plum Brown color & wish I️ could get this color in another option! The Mega-Multiplier mascara itself is just ok. It did a good job of lengthening my lashes without clumping, but it does not really add any volume. The formula did feel a little dry as well. My favorite mascaras create volume & length without clumping. If I’m buying a Revlon mascara, I️ prefer the Length+Volume (royal blue cap). Please Revlon make the Plum Brown color in the other mascara options!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Blackest Black
Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara works very well. I tried it in blackest black and I love that it doesn't clump up. I have brown eyes and dark skin and hair so the blackest black color was great because it was just a bit darker than my natural eye lash color. I received this product free to try from Crowdtap and Revlon. You can buy this product at your local drugstore. #Crowdtap #Revlon
Aimeeh L.
Review for: Blackest Black
Honestly, it was sort of clumpy and dry. The contents are quite clogged together and may easily create a little mess and excess black upon application. But it works well as mascara in lenghtening the lashes. It makes thin, longer eyelashes instead of more defined lashes. I tried it both in my upper and lower lashes, and you have to airdry them in order to avoid black marks on the skin. Overall, it is nice for daily use.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Blackest Black
This isn't a bad mascara but it also isn't anything special. It gave me a little bit of length and a little bit of volume but nothing spectacular. It didn't get clumpy or transfer to my undereye area during the day which was great. If you a minimalist when it comes to makeup, I think this product would be perfect. It will do what you need without any frills.
Charlotte R.
Bracebridge, ON
Review for: Blackest Black
Overall fairly impressed with these Revlon lashes thanks to the megamultiplier mascara. It definitely provides good definition and separates and lengthens. The only downside is that it doesn't thicken them enough for me, that's all I would need for a 5 star!

Once more Influenster has sent me some sponsored products to try out, something I can never say no to. What I do promise? Honest reviews. So here we go, a review of the Revlon Canada Mega Multiplier mascara from unboxing, through travel, and home again.

UNBOXING
Like most Influenster products, the mascara came in the signature black Influenster box – I was just excited to see  that it was a Revlon product. Revlon is one of those brands I’ve always been around, my Mum always used their lipstick, so I’m familiar and trust this brand.As I opened it, there was a bit of tissue paper protecting the best goodies of all inside: mascara! Now let me get one thing straight: I love/hate mascara. I love it like anyone does, it makes your eyelashes that much fuller and darker. But I’m the kind of person who is loyal to winning products, and yet not to mascara. I try new mascaras almost every other day. I’ve yet to find my dream mascara, and instead find bits and pieces I like about each one that I try. So when the opportunity comes up for a new mascara, I’ll be the first one to jump on board and give it a try.The Revlon Mega Multiplier mascara came with a nice info card. Not going to lie, if my lashes ended up looking like Gwen’s lashes, I would be happy. Do I believe those lashes are real and achievable by this mascara? It probably helps her falsies look good… but that remains to be seen I suppose.

THE PRODUCT
Now for my very first impression of the mascara – I mean straight out of the packaging and into my hands kind of impression. To be honest, it is a wide and flat tube that immediately made me think of an old school highlighter. Do I hate it? No, but I feel like this tube belongs in a pencil case.On a closer look, the shape of blue is pretty (I have a thing for blue), but more than anything I really liked the black matte portion. It is subtle and sleek and gives it a modern feel. Overall packaging was average but this stepped it up a tiny bit.The wand starts wider on the handle end and narrows towards the tip, with a round even distribution of brushes. When I first put on the mascara this meant that I really noticed it separating my lashes, which is always a plus. The brush also carried enough product that I wasn’t constantly dipping into the tube, which is definitely a plus.

THE RESULTS
Well, this mascara has been through the ringer, the gauntlet, the full kahuna. I decide to take it along on my road trip through upstate NY, and wore it pretty religiously every day. You can see from my failed attempt at pictures that I was really excited to try the mascara. Safe to say that I gave up on the cute graffiti wall behind me (thanks Saratoga!) and went for a plain white background, which showed off the length of my lashes at a nice angle. You can really see how the Revlon Mega Multiplier lengthens the lashes and really defines them.  I was also impressed with the staying power – these pictures were on a day around 30 degrees (Celsius, I’m Canadian) and humid. It didn’t smudge or flake which I was actually excited by.On the other hand, as much as the mascara defined my lashes it didn’t thicken them much. Even with a few coats I found that my lashes weren’t the usual dark thickness that I like. It isn’t the biggest problem but like I said earlier, I’m on the hunt for a perfect mascara.THE VERDICTOverall I was happy with this mascara for what it is: a sponsored product that I was really excited to try out. I’ll keep it in my arsenal and probably keep using it everyday because its a pretty good mascara! That being said, without the thickness factor it won’t be a repurchase for me.Did you get the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara Influenster box? Comment below with your thoughts! Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Blackest Black
I love this mascara, I always get the blackest one because it makes my lashes thicker and look more fuller. It’s a great price and it is super easy to apply. I always get comliments on my eyes when I use this product.
Kristina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great mascara that provides length and definition. Definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for an affordable mascara that does a great job at separating and defining your lashes.
Lexi M.
Review for: Blackest Black
This mascara is so affordable, makes your lashes really pop, and is SO EASY TO REMOVE. Normally, mascaras can be difficult to remove, especially waterproof mascara, and can tear out your lashes or leave black smudges around your eyes. Just add water and pull this mascara off in little tubes from around your eyelashes leaving them intact and smudge free.
Crystal F.
Downers Grove
Review for: Blackest Black
This was the first time that I have used revlon mascara and based on this experience it will probably be my last. The mascara was easy to use and applied just fine. I don’t feel like the mascara helped my eyelashes to look any better though. It made them clump together in little sections making my eyelashes look spiky. Not the look I’m ever going for...
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Review for: Plum Brown
I just bought the Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara in Plum Brown, this is my 1st time buying it.  I tried it as soon as I was home & will have to upload pic in the morning, but it is AMAZING! I am in love with it, I love the length and volume it gave me!  So far I would totally buy it again & I love the shade with my green eyes!
Tailah A.
Silver Spring, MD
Brooke H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats did you need to use to get results ?
Jennifer H.
Does this flake?
Misty D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara clump? How is it to leave raccoon eyes?
Katelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara did everyone get an email for the multiplier instagram party?