Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Bhavika C.
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX

It's hard to find good quality mascara at the drugstore level. But this is as close to designer quality as you'll get at that price point. One application of this stuff and I'm good to go all day. I don't even need an eyelash curler to make it look good. Just swipe a quick coat on each eye (upper and lower) and I'm good to go. It adds volume like you wouldn't believe. Looks very natural while giving you a VERY FULL and LONG look that's usually only achievable with false lashes.
Jaquelin R.
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA

I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish
Annie L.
Annie L.

I love this mascara!! The Revlon Dramatic Definition, purple cap, is my absolute favorite mascara, not only from Revlon, but all mascaras. This one is really nice at volumizing and defining my lashes. This is a must try!! The brush makes it easy to apply and it lasts all day on me, with no flaking or smudging. This is a steal at the price!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Molalla

I have bought this four times now and love it it makes my eyelashes look exactly how I want them. I used to use mascara by too faced but noticed it never really looked very good, I was in a hurry when I picked this up and just ended up loving it so much it doesn't clump if you use it right and it ads on length and looks very nice.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Moberly

This mascara makes your eye lashes long, full and beautiful. It is easy to use. It makes little to know mess on your face.The mascara has a great brush. It is the first time I used it. I am definitely going to buy it again. I have already told my friends to try it.  Revlon Mega Multiplier™ Mascara
Ana Gabriella R.
Ana Gabriella R.
Calexico, CA

As a loyal better than sex/ they're real fanatic I have harsh thoughts on mascara, so when one of my best friends told me this was amazing I was for sure sceptic, but oh boy is it great, it makes my lashes look long and curly and the volume this provides is out of this world, I am absolutely obsessed!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Tiffin, OH

I have used this and I really had nothing to complain bout. Well for myself it worked really good on my lashes and it lasted all day with no problem. I didn't have to retouch it and it did clump up. Just on the my bottom lashes depending on the day it may move a little but other then that it was all good
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Decatur

Great mascara. It made my lashes look fuller and longer each time. The price was great for the product, so I believe it was a great value. I use it every day! The only thing I would suggest is that it should last a little longer. It tends to dry out a little faster than others.
Enmilyesteli G.
Enmilyesteli G.

I was not impressed with this product! To be honest I am not impressed with the whole line of mascaras they have. They don't do what they say they are going to do. And for the price you can get a better quality mascara from a different brand. They really need to step it up.
Angela D.
Angela D.

This is a great mascara for a great price. It doesn't clump my lashes and not hard to take off it lasts all day and into the night until I take it off I thinks it a good product and I would recommend to others my daughter already uses it thanks revlon keep up the great work
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Is this a good drugstore product
Malesa H.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA

Does this leave your eyelashes looking like spider legs? Does it easily clump? Any fallout?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

Does this clump? A
Rowan l.
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL

Has anyone tried this? I'm wondering how the formula is and how long it stays on.
Simona C.
Simona C.
Ottawa, Ontario

It looks nice is it very black and dark