BY REVLON

Revlon 507 Fire Fox Nail Enamel.
Matte suede.
New shade.
0.5 fl. oz./14.7 ml.

April D.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Fire Fox more...
I liked this nail polish but it is not one of my favorites! I believe the name of the product suits it very well. It was pretty easy to apply! However, I didn’t like how the color built up with a second coat. I will not be repurchasing but I feel that I will get use out of the bottle that I own! Mainly because of the fact that I dont own this color in any other nail polish I own! I feel that this brand has lots of other nail polishes that are better than this one!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Fire Fox more...
Love this color and the matte finish to it. Made my nails looks like they were professionally done when i just did them myself. Price was okay. Very easy to use and apply it took about 3 coats for everything to look perfect.
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I don't like this particular kind of nail polish. I don't mind a matt finish, but this is way too matt. It's not flattering on my nails at all. The only thing I like about it, is that is dries very quickly
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
Review for: Fire Fox more...
I am not a fan of this nail polish at all. They are streaky. It take about four coats to have it look decent. I would rather sirens the extra money for a nail polish that only takes two coats for full coverage.
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
Review for: Fire Fox more...
I love this nail polish for anything from daily use to date night. This was my first time using this product and it will not be my last. The polish is perfect for a one coat use and stays on longer than most other polishes I have used in the past!
Sharleen T.
If you're looking for a mat they have some good options not too many color selections but these are great Walgreens CVS Target pretty much any way to find them even supermarkets
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
The color is super pretty! It's also long wearing. Sometimes nail polishes come off really fast throughout the day or week but this one really stays put. I recommend
Janelle R.
Alex Bay, NY
Absolutely in love with this color. I'm so into doing my nails now that I have let them grow, so I try to keep up on them. This color makes them look even better
Kaitlyn D.
Atlanta
Review for: Ruby Ribbon 863 more...
One of my favorite nail polishes, I love the color and its not expensive at all! Its a bit sheer, so I apply more than one coat to get the color I want, and to make it more true to the bottle color. I would recommend this to others as well! It lasts a long time on my nails, as long as I'm not actively picking at them.