BY REVLON

Ultra-soft powder blush adds a natural burst of color to your cheeks. Blends smoothly and easily for a streak-free finish. see more...

• Is this product discontinued? 2 Answers
  • En que otros colores se consigue este blush me encanta la textura...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It has ok color payoff but it doesn't last very long on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I purchased a peachy blush color and the color payoff was horrid." in 1 review
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Matte Perfectly Peach
I was a late bloomer when it comes to makeup.  But this was the first blush I tried and I liked it.  I prefer matte blushes and it applied true to color on me and showed up well (I'm super fair). It blended nicely for me, even when I was still using the sad brush that came in the compact.  I ended up buy several more shades at Walgreens and liked all but one of them (and I can't remember which one that was). It isn't the best drugstore blush with the best texture or pigmentation, but it is a decent one.
Kristen M.
Review for: Powder Blush 0.18 oz
One of my favorite blushes to use. It’s matte and it last all day long. The reason I love it so much is because of the matte finish it has and the coverage!
Chrysta O.
Greeneville
Review for: Matte Blushing Berry
I don’t use blush that much but when I do this is the one hat I go to. It is my favorite blush out of the 4 I have. I would recommend this blush.
emily h.
I use the multi shade blush by Revlon and I Love it. It Blends in well and I think would look great on a variety of skin colors!
luisana m.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome pigmentation! It really colors in your cheeckbones!
Over all i would purchase this product again.. very tropical
Leah B.
lexington, KY
Nice pigment. Wide variety of shades. Stays on decently well through out day.
Lori R.
Brownstown, MI
Not a fantastic product, but not a bad one either. It has ok color payoff but it doesn't last very long on my skin. Not the worst I've tried, but definitely not the best.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
I LOVE this blush. perfect color for fall. I have awfully naturally red skin undertones but with my foundation done this blush looks amazing with my bronzer for contouring.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is perfect for my skin tone. I love revlon products and this pink its cute,
Alexus B.
Cypress, TX
Chalky texture. Very light. Perfect for fare skin. Has shimmer. Would be harder for tan kin and down to work with.
Carlyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
En que otros colores se consigue este blush me encanta la textura y la presentación
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product discontinued?