BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nude Attitiude
I purchased this lipstick at Big Lots in the shade "Nude Attitude." Nude Attitude is a beige matte lipstick. I absolutely couldn't work with this one. It was hard to apply - it was not smooth or creamy at all and had more of a tacky, sticky feel to it. Once applied it felt gross on my lips and the product itself was clumpy. I tried to use it several times but I was always disappointed with the result, even when I used lip balm or lip primer before hand to try to make the product easier to apply. I won't be repurchasing this particular product.
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Smoked Peach, Nude Attitude
Soooooo dry! Maybe I got a bad couple but I won't get them again to see. I wiped it off as soon as I put it on. Packaging is basic which I love too many people use way too much packaging for something so small but I would not buy it again.
Emma A.
Sooooo streaky. True to the cost lol. I wouldn't purchase another Revlon lip after this.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The revlon lipsticks are extremely dry. I bought it at a ulta near me but thy can also be bought at drug stores. The product is very chalky and exaggerates all the fine lines in your lips and make them look dry. I wouldn't buy it
Marielle L.
The color selection is nice but the formula is just bad. Its super drying and transfers whenever i eat
Lisa L.
The color was fantastic and it was a true matte look. Unfortunately it did not stay on my face long enough for others to admire; one cup of tea and I needed to reapply. My lips were dry and starting to peel, even though I had done a scrub and applied chapstick before lipstick. Disappointing to see such a great color with poor wear.
Laura B.
Athens, GA
Too dry. Felt like my lip color was caked on. Disappointed in a product line that typically love!
Katie A.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in a light pink color and the coverage was NOT good. It would up looking like i smearing pink frosting on my lips.
Bat B.
Savoy, IL
Revlon Matte lipstick leaves my lips extremely dry and wears off within 2 hours. I guess that you get what you pay for.
Genevia R.
Saint Joseph, MO
Allergic to Revlon product. Not sure what ingredient but had cracked dry lips and blisters on lips
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
I find that matte lipsticks are very drying. Dose this lipstick dry out your lips? Are they highly pigmented?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!