BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shade Sky Pink and I love the beautiful pale color. It's easy to apply and doesn't take a lot to get the right color. It met my expectations but I wish it could handle the outside heat as it was nearly off my lips a few hours later.
Sarah C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love!! When you wear it with primer, it stays throughout the night. I only have to reapply after a few messy shots. But even then it still looks great. I'm just paranoid. I use the stuck to apply until it loses its shape then I go to my lip brush. If I want an ultra matte finish, I sprinkle setting powder on my bottom lip and press together. And oolala! Ultra fab!
Chelsie B.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE my Revlon matte lipstick. Matte is really in right now and this is definitely the best product for the price. It's packaged in a simple black tube and you can get it at wal*mart or any store like that. Over 50% of my lipsticks are Revlon because I love quality products but don't have the money to buy actual quality.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it isn't a dried out feel and that it's matte, they are beautiful and very pigmented, I love these and very easy on the wallet I own more than one and everytime I wear them I fall in love all over again, Im always looking for a matte that doesn't dry out and flake and this is definitely in my top five
Hailey W.
Terrell, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite lipstick ever. I buy again and again. I love the nude attitude! Perfect nude! I reapply usually every hour, wish it would last a little longer but it's okay. I usually wear this color about 3 times a week and the tube lasts for about 6 months. Love that it's super matte. Great for the cost too!
Samantha D.
Columbia, SC
Honestly, the color ran a little bit for my liking. It is extremely smooth and creamy and mattes can be challenging to apply because of the way it dries. This was my first time using this product so I may need more practice but for the price (in comparison to some $30 lipsticks) it is well worth it. Next time I'll have to try with some lip liner!
Sherise S.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Wine Not 010
I am using 006 Really Red and it's just beautiful. A bright classy red. I usually line my lips and then set with a powder and then put my lipstick on. This really helps my lipstick to last the whole day. Even after a couple of breaks and a lunch. My absolute favorite lipsticks are by Revlon. The only ones I'm not crazy about are the "Shine" formula. The color pigmentation and longevity are out of this world. Great price. I have tried many higher end lipsticks and I prefer Revlon.
Marisa K.
Review for: Wine Not 010
I LOVE Revlon matte lipsticks! They go on effortlessly and stay on with a few applications (let's be honest, I don't think anything ever REALLY stays on your lips). They have amazing color choices and I love the black tubes with the color swatch at the bottom of the tube for easy storing!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks. They are matte, but not extremely drying. It does last, but you do need to reapply every once in awhile.
It is easy to apply and the colors are beautiful.
It truly met my expectations, just keep in mind that if you do not reapply it will look very ugly very quickly
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
OMG I love this lipstick and stays put! It super smooth and won't let you down when it comes to true lasting color. I just love how it goes on and stays. I promise if you buy this product you will not be disappointed. You can always find coupons in the paper for Revlon products to save with.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ameni G.
Sfax
Does this product dry the lips?
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!