Revlon Matte Lipstick

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
Review for: Nude Attitiude more...
The matte nude color lipstick of revelon is a great option for purchase, the product is accompanied by a good fixative and a good pigmentation besides its long-term effect which is excellent !!! I indicate!!!!
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
I have this Revlon Matte Lipstick in the shade Really Red. This is my perfect shade of red, more of a blue undertone than an orange. Definitely steels the show when applied. I find it works best with a red lipliner to have a clean finish around the edges. The only thing is that product doesn't dry down to be completely matte and it is not entirely transfer proof. For the price though, it is a great staple red and I would recommend it!
Anna O.
Review for: Smoked Peach more...
I love this product. I use this every day before I go to work. My daughter age of 13 I love this product to she wears at school and we have one shade difference. I do you remit recommend Struthers I do for real
Mariama C.
Ames, IA
I tried these lipsticks because I heard a lot of positive things about them. However, for me, these lipsticks were mediocre. My major complaint is that they did not seem to be very matte. After applying the product and allowing it to settle on the lip, the lipstick still had a sheen to it (which is something I do not expect matte lipsticks to have). However, one positive aspect of these lipsticks is that they are creamy and feel almost moisturizing on the lips.
Sara-Paige S.
Washington, DC
As matte lipsticks become increasingly in style, more brands are putting them out a fast rate. I bought this on sale at my corner drug store just to try it out- boy was I disappointed. Let's start with the good. The color was fantastic (I don't remember the number but it was a great burgundy) and it was a true matte look. Unfortunately it did not stay on my face long enough for others to admire; one cup of tea and I needed to reapply. My lips were dry and starting to peel, even though I had done a scrub and applied chapstick before lipstick. Disappointing to see such a great color with poor wear.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Super Lustrous 009 Fabulous Fig more...
I'm obsessed with wine colored lipsticks, I think they look flattering on just about every skin tone. I picked this lipstick up because of a crazy mishap with my luggage (and most importantly my makeup bag) getting shipped to the wrong place. I LOVE this color! It's the perfect evening look shade, the formula is smooth and even though it's matte it doesn't dry my lips out.
Maira S.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like revlon lipsticks in general! They have some of the best selection at the drugstore. The packaging is their usual black plastic nothing fantastic buy still nice. Really easy to apply with good pigmentation! However, my favorite matte lipsticks at the drugstore are hands down the maybeline soft matte lipsticks. They're amazing!
Joan A.
I bought this wanting to try to see how long it will last. Overall, it's not bad coming from a drug store. With all my other matte lipsticks I always apply balm first and then primer. I did my usual routine, and this lipstick probably only lasted 2 hours before my lips started to feel dry. And what's worse than dry lips? having a matte lipstick looking chapped on your face. So make sure you use a VERY GOOD LIP BALM and PRIMER, and this baby will just make you fab :)
Kelsey C.
Atlanta , GA
I really like matte lipstick and sometimes it is hard to come by because it goes on so thick and can appear crackly - but I don't had that problem with this lipstick! It's very creamy and goes on nicely. I always exfoliate my lips before applying though because matte lipstick shows everything but this one is definitely my favorite.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Some days I just want to have that natural look and Revlon Matte Lipstick give me that look. I love the creaminess, smooth application and soft look of the matte lipsticks. I apply lightly a couple times so as to not overdo the amount on my lips, If your used to lip gloss its easy to apply too much matte. I recommend Revlon brand Matte Lipstick for quality, look, price and wearability.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Ameni G.
Does this product dry the lips?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!
Jennifer F.
Pharr, TX
Is this lipstick actually creamy? Or is it like a sticky product? I need to know asap