BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Sara-Paige S.
Washington, DC
As matte lipsticks become increasingly in style, more brands are putting them out a fast rate. I bought this on sale at my corner drug store just to try it out- boy was I disappointed. Let's start with the good. The color was fantastic (I don't remember the number but it was a great burgundy) and it was a true matte look. Unfortunately it did not stay on my face long enough for others to admire; one cup of tea and I needed to reapply. My lips were dry and starting to peel, even though I had done a scrub and applied chapstick before lipstick. Disappointing to see such a great color with poor wear.
Kelsey C.
Atlanta , GA
I really like matte lipstick and sometimes it is hard to come by because it goes on so thick and can appear crackly - but I don't had that problem with this lipstick! It's very creamy and goes on nicely. I always exfoliate my lips before applying though because matte lipstick shows everything but this one is definitely my favorite.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Some days I just want to have that natural look and Revlon Matte Lipstick give me that look. I love the creaminess, smooth application and soft look of the matte lipsticks. I apply lightly a couple times so as to not overdo the amount on my lips, If your used to lip gloss its easy to apply too much matte. I recommend Revlon brand Matte Lipstick for quality, look, price and wearability.
Rachel P.
Madisonville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly want to say I love this product, but I only kinda like it. I mean it is an alright matte lipstick but I feel like it's not giving me enough coverage and it's not 100% matte when you put it on. I like my matte lipsticks to be 100% matte. I like some of the colors but I don't know if I would buy this product again.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
I'm a big fan of any revlon lip product but I especially love their different matte lipsticks. They stay on for a while and they have a good variety of colors to choose from. I like to switch between different shades for day and night and appreciate that they stay on as long as they do without making my lips super dry.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shade Sky Pink and I love the beautiful pale color. It's easy to apply and doesn't take a lot to get the right color. It met my expectations but I wish it could handle the outside heat as it was nearly off my lips a few hours later.
McKenzie J.
Shelbiana, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a matte lipstick. I've used not only Revlon lipstick since I started wearing makeup, but most of their makeup products. Their price is very reasonable and their products are always good! I love this lipstick, it's long lasting, and doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything. I would definitely buy again.
Apoorva B.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product past 2 years. The first thing that attracts us is the color on lips is absolutely magnificent , stays for longer than we expect from any normal matte lipstick. The only reason I didn't give the 5th star is, it easily dries out my lips. I have to apply a moisturizer along with it always.
Sarah C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love!! When you wear it with primer, it stays throughout the night. I only have to reapply after a few messy shots. But even then it still looks great. I'm just paranoid. I use the stuck to apply until it loses its shape then I go to my lip brush. If I want an ultra matte finish, I sprinkle setting powder on my bottom lip and press together. And oolala! Ultra fab!
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it isn't a dried out feel and that it's matte, they are beautiful and very pigmented, I love these and very easy on the wallet I own more than one and everytime I wear them I fall in love all over again, Im always looking for a matte that doesn't dry out and flake and this is definitely in my top five
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
I find that matte lipsticks are very drying. Dose this lipstick dry out your lips? Are they highly pigmented?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!