BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Pink Pout (002) more...
One of the best lipstick I've tried! I love the formula, how it applied, and blended. I don't really like matte lipsticks but this one I loved. The color was very pretty. The only con I have is that the packaging could be better. The top of the lipstick kept coming off, which was annoying.
Gitanjali M.
Personally, I can't wear this lipstick solo because I have tan skin, but I usually apply this with another dark lipstick when I want to lighten it up! The texture and feel is nice with this lipstick and I would probably buy it again.
Shae C.
Revlon has an amazing range of matte shades, and with couponing  I can usually get a good deal on their cosmetics. I love their lipsticks but find that I wish their matte formula was longer lasting. If you don't reapplying every now and then, then it is a great alternative to other matte lipsticks.
Elizabeth F.
Croswell, MI
Very creamy lipstick I loved it! I used the bright red! It felt very mostiurizing, first one user of this type of lipstick and I will be purchasing more different colors. It lasted a long time only having to reapply twice in a day! Strongly recommend! Used this on my wedding day'!
Mae A.
I love this lipstick but wish it would be longer lasting. It also dries out my lips within the first hour I wear it. I love that it is truly matte though and love the look. As it is a drugstore brand, I'm not too upset about the performance. I've repurchased several different colors because it is so affordable and has a wide range of shades.
Derricka M.
I don't really gravitate toward them when I'm trying to complete a look the colors are not exciting. I do like the nude shade to mix with other colors the shade 0-0-1" Nude Attitude" but everything else falls flat. They do feel comfortable on the lips. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I absolutely love the nude color! I saw it in an ad with Beau Garrett and knew I had to have it! The color is gorgeous. I wouldn't say it's a terribly long-lasting lipstick but for a matte, it stayed moist and was comfortable to wear. I was happy to be able to recreate the look in the ad. Decent price point.
Poison A.
Monticello , KY
Review for: Other more...
I bought the Revlon 696 in burgundy. At first I really loved this lippy. But throughout the day it got really hard on my lips and when i did a reapplication, it was like a super thick coating on my lips. I dont know if i got a lippy from a bad batch or what but it definitely does not feel comfortable throughout the day. Overall this is an ok lipstick.
Katharine M.
Brentwood, TN
Review for: Pink Pout (002) more...
I've used several Matte lipsticks from Revlon over the years, and they never disappoint. Pink Pout was my high school go-to shade. I find that it's a total dupe for MAC Snob. Both a cool toned pink shade, but Pink Pout is just a hair deeper in tone, and also matte instead of a satin finish.
Citlali D.
Del Rio, Tx
Review for: Really Red more...
I'm a red lipstick fanatic, and a lover of classic pinup looks. Revlon matte lipstick in "Really Red" is perfect!!! I would say a great dupe for MAC's Ruby Woo, only difference is the price! Revlon did something right when they made "really red" because I wouldn't be able to live without it.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Ameni G.
Sfax
Does this product dry the lips?
Jennifer F.
Pharr, TX
Is this lipstick actually creamy? Or is it like a sticky product? I need to know asap
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?