BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Revlon Matte Lipstick
  • "This is a great drugstore matte lipstick. It has great color pay off and it's very long lasting. When I'm looking for an affordable matte I always grab revlon." in 51 reviews
  • "I love the rich pigment this lipstick has. Its priced great and goes on smooth, creamy and doesn't bleed. " in 38 reviews
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Other more...
Average lipstick, but great price! Not the longest lasting (compared to stains and other brands) but also doesn't dry your lips out. Great colors and great price. It's also easy to find in drug stores, etc.
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
Its a really nice product i love the color it does end up drying matte but it really didnt last me that long ,it comes off really easily... But its alright i loved the color like i said
alexandra c.
Anacortes, WA
Review for: Mauve It Over 003 more...
Awesome MAC dupe. Color lasts a long time, keeps the lips moisturized while still matte. Color doesn’t rub off easily on glasses. Great neutral color for the “no make up” days.
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
I've been using these lipsticks forever. I like the formula and the way it does on. If you looking for a expensive lipstick with a wide range of colors. Try them out
Emily D.
Review for: Nude Attitiude more...
I purchased this lipstick at Big Lots in the shade "Nude Attitude." Nude Attitude is a beige matte lipstick. I absolutely couldn't work with this one. It was hard to apply - it was not smooth or creamy at all and had more of a tacky, sticky feel to it. Once applied it felt gross on my lips and the product itself was clumpy. I tried to use it several times but I was always disappointed with the result, even when I used lip balm or lip primer before hand to try to make the product easier to apply. I won't be repurchasing this particular product.
Lauren W.
This lipstick is amazing!!!! Somehow it makes my lips look fuller. Ive tried a hundred differnt formulas and this is still a classic!! Its just glides on so smoothly with 1 swipe pihment. Also smells so good like a lighy smell of vanilla cake. This lip product even lasts a long time and when it does fade its gradually. I love that it the perfect matte nude i could wear it every day. Did you know that this is the only lipstick that i went threw a whole tube of and bought extras! So many shades so many formulas. Always a classic.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Pink Pout (002) more...
One of the best lipstick I've tried! I love the formula, how it applied, and blended. I don't really like matte lipsticks but this one I loved. The color was very pretty. The only con I have is that the packaging could be better. The top of the lipstick kept coming off, which was annoying.
Gitanjali M.
Personally, I can't wear this lipstick solo because I have tan skin, but I usually apply this with another dark lipstick when I want to lighten it up! The texture and feel is nice with this lipstick and I would probably buy it again.
Elizabeth F.
Croswell, MI
Very creamy lipstick I loved it! I used the bright red! It felt very mostiurizing, first one user of this type of lipstick and I will be purchasing more different colors. It lasted a long time only having to reapply twice in a day! Strongly recommend! Used this on my wedding day'!
Mae A.
I love this lipstick but wish it would be longer lasting. It also dries out my lips within the first hour I wear it. I love that it is truly matte though and love the look. As it is a drugstore brand, I'm not too upset about the performance. I've repurchased several different colors because it is so affordable and has a wide range of shades.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Ameni G.
Sfax
Does this product dry the lips?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!
Jennifer F.
Pharr, TX
Is this lipstick actually creamy? Or is it like a sticky product? I need to know asap