BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?4 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Joskairy G.
Allentown, PA
I have this lipstick in the shade Pink Pout which is a beautiful pink . When I first purchased it I was obsessed and it was my go to lipstick until it kinda melted in the pot and is on the verge of falling out. This lipstick is creamy but also drying which I did not like.
Sarah B.
The pigment is nice. I love the matte. However it is poor quality. Easily rubs off, ga zero staying power, and it settles into fine lines bad! If you have cracked dry lips do not try this. It will accentuate any dryness. But if you have soft smooth lips, it will look nice.
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
These were like the first matte Lippys I ever saw in stores or bought. Candy pink I think was the first color I got lol. These are great for being lipsticks and not glosses. The revlon matte glosses are better but these still have a great color pay off and look and price.
Brittany C.
Deep Gap, NC
This lipstick is great. It has long lasting color. Does not stick to teeth. I choose a bright red and did not need a liner thanks to the matte color. Can be bought at any pharmacy. I have this product in several different colors and will continue to purchase in the future.
Ana M.
I really like Revlon lipsticks but this nude #001 was just not good for me the color is nice but don't go with my skin color, that's why I'm giving it a 3 start I would not buy again this lip color but I do recommend there lipsticks.
Shae C.
Revlon has an amazing range of matte shades, and with couponing  I can usually get a good deal on their cosmetics. I love their lipsticks but find that I wish their matte formula was longer lasting. If you don't reapplying every now and then, then it is a great alternative to other matte lipsticks.
Abigail G.
Snellville, GA
Review for: Wine Not 010 more...
I worry about matte lipsticks sometimes because they can feel dry and flaky, but Revlon Matte is pleasantly creamy. I also love that it stays put and lasts all evening as long as you don't make a habit of licking your lips. Normally I wear lip stains or the liquid lipsticks that require makeup remover to take off, but this lasts almost as well and is easier to remove at night.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
These matte lipsticks are great affordable options for a matte lipstick. The classic red color is my favorite. I also like the smokey peach color. I would even say that some of them are dupes for mac. They are affordable and comfortable to wear. Not too drying at all.
Shaneka B.
I have this in the hot pink. the color is bright but not over powering and it last all day long through anything and no transfer after setting. But make sure you lips are exfoliated when wearing these because they will show every thing and can be a little drying.
Haley Z.
Carrollton, TX
I'm literally obsessed with lipstick. ESPECIALLY mattes! I got this in a nude color and I was impressed! I have to reapply about every 3 hours, but it still works and I love the texture! I bought this from Target, and let's just say I will always have these stocked up in my purse in case of emergency! ;)
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Ameni G.
Sfax
Does this product dry the lips?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!
Jennifer F.
Pharr, TX
Is this lipstick actually creamy? Or is it like a sticky product? I need to know asap