BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
Absolutely adore this lipstick makes my lips soft with just the right amount of color no dryness or flaking!
Sarah S.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula seems messy to me and I'm not sure why it seems like it just slips around and doesn't stay put
Shivani T.
Review for: Nude Attitude
Matte is kinda a over statement for this it can be matee but does a better job as a mostiriaing lipstick
Luz G.
Revlon products is one of the best I have used. I love this lipstick, the colors are so beautiful.
Dakota W.
It wasn't really my favorite shade but I liked it. It was a little rough but was also smooth.
Emma A.
Sooooo streaky. True to the cost lol. I wouldn't purchase another Revlon lip after this.
Ashley S.
Review for: Nude Attitude
Pretty color, and it’s nice, but I definitely reach for other lipsticks over this one.
Emily M.
Review for: Smoked Peach
Stays tacky. I always wear a lip primer or chapstick with this formula. Kind of drying.
Brendizzy E.
Northridge, CA
I love wearing matte lipstick from Revlon! Revlon has a lot of great colors to choose.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Este labial me encanta es fabuloso, deja un efecto increíble y los labios más grandes
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
I find that matte lipsticks are very drying. Dose this lipstick dry out your lips? Are they highly pigmented?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!