BY REVLON

Revlon Lipstic Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. see more...

• I really like all colors but my question is for the matt...1 Answers
  • i want to buy its a good product?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Love this lipstick. Long lasting in the tube and on my lips. Good value for your money. It has fully met my expectations. I would recommend this to a friend. It is long lasting. The color is beautiful." in 21 reviews
  • "With Kylie Jenner's lips becoming a huge craze, this shade is perfect to get the 90's look. It's super creamy and smooth too" in 12 reviews
  • "This matte lipstick color works well with many skin tones." in 3 reviews
  • "It looks great with my skin color and it doesn't cost a lot of money." in 1 review
  • "I prefer matte to lip gloss just because it leaves a nice stain if you pick the right color for your complexion ." in 1 review
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Revlon Matte LipstickI got revlon matte lipstick in shade Really Red. It’s a classic deep red that I think can work with almost every skin tone ( I have neutral yellow tone). It’s matte but has a smooth texture, easily to apply, not too dry like some of the Mac lipstick. With the price, I think its a great buy if you would like to try red shade ( I bought this a second time already).
Cassidy J.
Millbury
Revlon Matte Lipstick are use this product frequently and cheer. And it stays on through all the yelling and sweating. The color is highly pigmented and for the price it is amazing. It’s super easy to apply and glides on without becoming too dry. I do sometimes Add a lip balm over top just to make it more of a cream instead of a matte. And the color still stays intense.
Rylee F.
I personally prefer lip stains to lipstick now which is why I rated in the middle. It was a beautiful color, red-purple, but easily came off, got on my teeth, etc. I always felt like I needed a mirror to make sure I wasn’t making a fool of myself while wearing it.
Amelia A.
Rhinelander
Love the deep color and the matte look! Works like a charm and is easy to apply. Doesn’t look blotchy and stays on almost all night. It doesn’t smear or rub off on everything you put to your lips. It’s relatively cheap in price so it’s a plus when you are on a budget.
ℳ a.
Bronx, NY
I love this lipstick of Revlon is my favorite I use it a lot has a very nice packaging the color is beautiful and it is very niceRevlon Matte LipstickRevlon Super Lustrous LipstickRevlon Colorstay Eye LinerRevlon Matte Lipstick
Kayla T.
I bought this at Walmart and I feel like it was a good value. This lipstick didn't smudge and it stayed on for most of the day. I will definitely be a repeat user. I like the packaging and I like that I can throw it in my purse and the lid won't come off.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Honestly Revlon has one of my favorite drugstore lipstick formulas but I will no longer be purchasing these as I have converted to cruelty-free makeup only. I'm trying to pan my non-cruelty free makeup and I will definitely miss these the most.
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Revlon has amazing matte lipsticks. My all time favorite is the shade Natural, truly a beautiful everyday wear nude lipstick that I still wear after purchasing year ago. This is a great alternative to the matte lipsticks by Mac! Highly recommend.
Daleshka S.
I loved the color but the color did not stay on as long as I hoped it would. It didn’t feel caky or pasty on the lips however so this made up for the times I had to reapply the product. It was easy to take off and my lips didn’t feel to dry.
Mackenzie O.
This lipstick is pretty good. I am always searching for a good matte  Lipstick and this one is alright. It is not sticky and it is not too drying for my lips. It has an OK variety of selection for colors but it could do better. It is not pricey so that is a plus.
Yelitza U.
Lima
i want to buy its a good product?
Florence V.
Cathedral City, CA
I really like all colors but my question is for the matte how long does it last? Or which brand lastes long? I really like the Revlon brand and to me it's more affordable. ..