BY REVLON

Revlon Lipstic Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. see more...

• I really like all colors but my question is for the matte how long...1 Answers
  • i want to buy its a good product?1 Answers
  • "This matte lipstick color works well with many skin tones." in 3 reviews
  • "This shade of pink didn't work for my olive skin tone." in 1 review
  • "It's very pigmented and very flattering for my skin tone (I'm a NC45 in MAC if that helps)." in 1 review
  • "It looks great with my skin color and it doesn't cost a lot of money." in 1 review
  • "I prefer matte to lip gloss just because it leaves a nice stain if you pick the right color for your complexion ." in 1 review
Harshada B.
Harshada B.
Macomb, MI
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Matte finidhe is very perfect.not at all dry flaky.
Loved the texture. I like the package and design of lipstick. Affordable price.

Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g, Other
I have had this for ever and should probably throw it away now. I have this in the color Black Cherry. While it looks as if it would be super pigmented and it is dark, it doesn't build well and appears very streaky if worn heavier than transparent. It feels nice enough but I expect more from a brand like Revlon. I wouldn't recommend this color. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Tina R.
Tina R.
Orland
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I really enjoy using the matte colors, but I really wish they had more colors and it stayed on longer. I found myself reapplying it several times a day. I need something that last longer.  Also could use some extra moisturizer in it too. Over all a good product just needs some fine tuning
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Im always scared when it comes to makeup. I am no where near to knowing how to properly apply or buy colors so i stand there my anxiety and panic attacks go through the roof when i have to make a choice. It is so hard to make a decision. I know most colors will look ok on me when i purchase this brand. It is a trusted company i usually try to look at the modles on their adds someone close to my color that really helps me. Nice product soft glide keept up well during drinks.
Hanna D.
Hanna D.
Caldwell, OH
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I'm a sucker for matte lipstick. It is really hard to find a good lipstick. This one is good but like most others, it just doesn't last long. Also, I believe liquid matte is much easier and gives a better look than a solid stick. This is one of my favorites if I am looking for a solid. The color is great like all of their lipsticks.
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Rockford
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I've used revlon for years. This lipstick is just an oldie but a goodie! Although as time goes by there has been so many advances in lipsticks! But I still don't put this one down for long! Not too overdrying but still requires some sort of balm under! Not super long wearing but good enough for a quick lippie.
sharyl W.
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I love this lipstick. It's creamy formula glides on smooth. The pigment is just right, you do not need to swipe across the lip more than once. It lasts for hours, even after drinks. You may have to touch it up after a drink or meal but the color is still there. The packaging is ok, I seem to always break the lipstick when applying the top/lid and it smells nice.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
very nice lipstick if you're looking for a drugstore lipstick. Has OK packaging not the best I've seen and not the worst. Very easy to apply and has a nice matte feeling without being over drying. I would definitely buy more in different shades to throw in my purse, backpack, or to use daily
Alana M.
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
Revlon Matte lipstick is awesome! I've always used Revlon because of my mother. They have really come out with some pretty shades. Not to mention that this lipstick stayed on all night after eating and drinking. I would recommend this to anyone who likes matte lipstick but also likes to feel moisturized. It is not too dry at all.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Review for: Matte Lipstick 004 Pink About It 0.15 oz; 4.2 g
I'm broke, so when I can find a cheap alternative to a product I'm gonna buy it. With that in mind, I cannot find a difference between this and MACs classic lipstick, except for the price tag. This lasts all day, is moisturizing and the color payoff is superb. Highly recommend
Yelitza U.
Yelitza U.
Lima
i want to buy its a good product?
florence v.
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like all colors but my question is for the matte how long does it last? Or which brand lastes long? I really like the Revlon brand and to me it's more affordable. ..