Revlon Matte Lipstick

Revlon Lipstic Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. see more...

• I really like all colors but my question is for the matte how lo...1 Answers
  • i want to buy its a good product?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This matte lipstick color works well with many skin tones." in 3 reviews
  • "My go to Christmas lipstick color, along with a shade darker red lip liner and a little mattifying gloss on top." in 1 review
  • "It's very pigmented and very flattering for my skin tone (I'm a NC45 in MAC if that helps)." in 1 review
  • "It looks great with my skin color and it doesn't cost a lot of money." in 1 review
  • "I prefer matte to lip gloss just because it leaves a nice stain if you pick the right color for your complexion ." in 1 review
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
Revlon Matte LipstickI got revlon matte lipstick in shade Really Red. It’s a classic deep red that I think can work with almost every skin tone ( I have neutral yellow tone). It’s matte but has a smooth texture, easily to apply, not too dry like some of the Mac lipstick. With the price, I think its a great buy if you would like to try red shade ( I bought this a second time already).
Alisha J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Revlon has amazing matte lipsticks. My all time favorite is the shade Natural, truly a beautiful everyday wear nude lipstick that I still wear after purchasing year ago. This is a great alternative to the matte lipsticks by Mac! Highly recommend.
Brianne D.
Love this lipstick I highly recommend it... It's not my favorite but it's easy to apply and does stay on  pretty well I do use with a lip liner also I purchased it at Walmart
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
These are extremely affordable and great color selections. I grab them at Walmart or Target. I have a handful of the colors. They have a nice sleek classic packaging. I would definitely buy these and recommend. Check your teeth. They grab mine a lot. But stay for a while and are beautiful colors!
Adrienne M.
I love the pink and nude colors in this lipstick I buy them from cvs or target I’m pretty sure every drugs store carries them so they’re easy to find. This transfers and doesn’t dry but sometimes I like that when I’m not looking for something to last all day! It also hydrates my very dry lips!
Cara R.
This is truly a matte lipstick. BUT it' sucks the moisture out of your lips, it doesn't stay put. It's hard to apply because there is no butteriness. It's over priced and the colors are meh on a good day. I won't buy this particular product again, or probably much from Revlon.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Good drug store product. Colors are relatively pigmented and are relatively long lasting. Darker colors seem to be the most long lasting. Not a drying lipstick that will make your lips dry or flakey. A good affordable purchase for anyone!!
Erin R.
Knoxville, TN
It was indeed matte! I had to reapply a couple of times but it looked good throughout the day! My lips tend to get a little dry, so having matte lipstick doesn’t really help. I didn’t notice much of a difference with this product.
Bobbie C.
I use this product a couple times a week depending on my day. This is a type of lipstick you have to reapply. I bought it at Walmart, simple to apply and use. It’s a good lipstick for its price, and if you love matte lipstick.
Rocio P.
Belleville, NJ
Revlon is one of my favorites. If I want to go for a no-so-pricey drugstore brand this is my way to go! The packaging is nice, long-lasting results. Sometimes I don’t even have to retouch it. I look fabulous all the way.
Yelitza U.
i want to buy its a good product?
florence v.
Cathedral City, CA
I really like all colors but my question is for the matte how long does it last? Or which brand lastes long? I really like the Revlon brand and to me it's more affordable. ..