8 colors available

BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. Man...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Overland Park, KS
Once upon a time it was quite hard to find matte lipsticks in the drugstore. When I was first getting into makeup I found the "Wine Not" shade from Revlon. It was a lovely deep color for when I wanted something more dramatic, but I tended too find it too drying for me. There are only a very few mattes in the Revlon line (or at least there used to be) and that might reflect on the quality of the formula. Many years later it's very easy to find a large range of matte formulations in the drugstore from many different brands, and Revlon's few offerings get lost in the shuffle. Maybe an update and reboot with an expanded shade range would help out their matte line, but as is, I would choose something else instead.
Ksenia I.
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Revlon is a very budget-conscious brand. Within the drugstore makeup realm, they are a strong competitor in the lip colour department. I love the way matte colours work for my looks, so I tend to gravitate towards those. I tried the Matte Lipstick in the colour Pink Pout. I am very pale and I must say that colour works very well with my skin tone and is perfect for a cute pop of colour on a daily basis. The formula is nice, but leaves me wanting more coverage and longevity. This product requires me to constantly re-apply and mind my lips while talking and eating.

I recommend this lipstick for budget-conscious individual or to test out a colour they are unsure of without committing to a crazy price.
Sara-Paige S.
Sara-Paige S.
Washington, DC
As matte lipsticks become increasingly in style, more brands are putting them out a fast rate. I bought this on sale at my corner drug store just to try it out- boy was I disappointed. Let's start with the good. The color was fantastic (I don't remember the number but it was a great burgundy) and it was a true matte look. Unfortunately it did not stay on my face long enough for others to admire; one cup of tea and I needed to reapply. My lips were dry and starting to peel, even though I had done a scrub and applied chapstick before lipstick. Disappointing to see such a great color with poor wear.
Mariama C.
Mariama C.
Ames, IA
I tried these lipsticks because I heard a lot of positive things about them. However, for me, these lipsticks were mediocre. My major complaint is that they did not seem to be very matte. After applying the product and allowing it to settle on the lip, the lipstick still had a sheen to it (which is something I do not expect matte lipsticks to have). However, one positive aspect of these lipsticks is that they are creamy and feel almost moisturizing on the lips.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
I have this Revlon Matte Lipstick in the shade Really Red. This is my perfect shade of red, more of a blue undertone than an orange. Definitely steels the show when applied. I find it works best with a red lipliner to have a clean finish around the edges. The only thing is that product doesn't dry down to be completely matte and it is not entirely transfer proof. For the price though, it is a great staple red and I would recommend it!
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Some days I just want to have that natural look and Revlon Matte Lipstick give me that look. I love the creaminess, smooth application and soft look of the matte lipsticks. I apply lightly a couple times so as to not overdo the amount on my lips, If your used to lip gloss its easy to apply too much matte. I recommend Revlon brand Matte Lipstick for quality, look, price and wearability.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Valencia, CA
Review for: Super Lustrous 009 Fabulous Fig
I'm obsessed with wine colored lipsticks, I think they look flattering on just about every skin tone. I picked this lipstick up because of a crazy mishap with my luggage (and most importantly my makeup bag) getting shipped to the wrong place. I LOVE this color! It's the perfect evening look shade, the formula is smooth and even though it's matte it doesn't dry my lips out.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Los Lunas , Nm
When buying a matte product you think it will have a longer wear on it, but I was not a fan of this particular matte lipstick because it felt like I had to reapply every 30-60 minutes. It was under $6 so I guess you truly get what you pay for. I would not recommend anyone to get this particular product if your looking for something to have a longer wear than a hour.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mishawaka, IN
Love!! When you wear it with primer, it stays throughout the night. I only have to reapply after a few messy shots. But even then it still looks great. I'm just paranoid. I use the stuck to apply until it loses its shape then I go to my lip brush. If I want an ultra matte finish, I sprinkle setting powder on my bottom lip and press together. And oolala! Ultra fab!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Columbia, SC
Honestly, the color ran a little bit for my liking. It is extremely smooth and creamy and mattes can be challenging to apply because of the way it dries. This was my first time using this product so I may need more practice but for the price (in comparison to some $30 lipsticks) it is well worth it. Next time I'll have to try with some lip liner!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
I find that matte lipsticks are very drying. Dose this lipstick dry out your lips? Are they highly pigmented?
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!