BY REVLON

Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Straight from the Runway shades! Beautifully rich matte color glides effortlessly across lips. Suede-like, cushiony feel and with maximum color impact. Beautifully rich shades from nude to deepest berry. . see more...

• Does this product dry the lips?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a great matte lipstick that also adds moisture. M...1 Answers
  • how does this compare to other drugstore brands?1 Answers
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Review for: Nude Attitude
This super lustrous lipstick in nude attitude was okay other than the color, which was not for me. It was smooth with no weird smell like some have. It was not as pigmented as I had hoped it would be and it will show any dryness you have in your lips. It's kind of bright in my opinion when I was expecting a pinkish color it was more a bit on the orange side. I will not be buying this. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Jessie A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Mauve It Over 003
I love this product. Matte lipsticks are my favorite and it stays on very well. I always look for lipsticks that don't come off easily when drinking, eating, etc. and this one usually lasts me all day! I love all my Revlon products and I can't wait to purchase and review more!
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: Really Red
I love this color and product . I would have to say it has great packaging and a great price . I would recommend it to everyone ! I love wearing red it makes my face completion come out more . It’s pretty for the holidays to .
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a really nice product i love the color it does end up drying matte but it really didnt last me that long ,it comes off really easily... But its alright i loved the color like i said
alexandra c.
Anacortes , WA
Review for: Mauve It Over 003
Awesome MAC dupe. Color lasts a long time, keeps the lips moisturized while still matte. Color doesn’t rub off easily on glasses. Great neutral color for the “no make up” days.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pink Pout (002)
This color would compliment any skin tone! Beautiful color for how cheap it is . It does, however, wipe away almost too easily. One thing that almost ruined it for me was how much effort you have to put in to roll it up and down!
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Mauve It Over 003
Love the color and I love how it feels when applying. I think it's moderately priced and the packaging is okay, nothing too fancy. This lipstick will last me a few hours, depending on what I'm doing while wearing it!
Cosmetic L.
Worcester , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using these lipsticks forever. I like the formula and the way it does on. If you looking for a expensive lipstick with a wide range of colors. Try them out
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Review for: Smoked Peach
I’m honestly not sure what color I actually have in this color. It’s one my mother disliked so she gave it to me to try. It wasn’t bad, but I wasn’t impressed. For the money, it isn’t too bad. If you’re used to luxury lipsticks though, don’t bother.
Julia S.
Trenton , OH
Review for: Nude Attitude
Love this shade of lipstick so much, it’s one of my favorites right now. I love the packaging and the tube it comes in. It lasts forever, and the color stays on for quite awhile too. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
What's your go to color?
Michaela W.
Covington, GA
I find that matte lipsticks are very drying. Dose this lipstick dry out your lips? Are they highly pigmented?
Jessie L.
how long does the lipstick stay on during the day with out a touch up ?
Ashley S.
Does this dry your lips out? Mine are sensitive. And does it stay on well?
Marie M.
Sacramento, CA
Im wondering if this is the best matte lipstick to get? Because i heard theres others that are better!