Revlon Matte Lip Balm

Soft matte color with a lightweight feel

I’ve always been curious on the color payoff ?
[product:revlon-matte-balm]How well will it protect your lips from sun damage?
How long does it stay on?
Start your review of Revlon Matte Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
I was quite impressed with this - I purchased the color Sultry (225) and it had great pigmentation, didn't dry my lips out and lasted forever. Wore it a lot while I was on vacation!in reviews
...cant pull of reds but i can pull off this product in red. It is pretty moisturizing and stays on for a long time absolutely should buyin reviews
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by Anjali V.
If you need a little pop of color on your lips, this is a good option for you! It’s matte but soft to put on your lips almost like a lip balm or chapstick. The only thing I don’t like is how it feels minty and so it tingles a little bit when you put it on, so I don’t use it that often. It does look nice though on application, if you’re interested in purchasing! #revlon
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this simple, soft matte balm crayon. Because it is a balm, it does have a nourishing feel while still being matte. I think it’s a tad shorter-lived than a true matte crayon (since it’s a balm), but it definitely doesn’t disappear fast either. It does have a scent- minty! I love this color, too (“Sultry”).
Las Vegas, NV
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by Silvia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only reason why I’m giving this product 4 out of 5 is because it melted in my car. But this Mayte balm is really nice. It doesn’t dry my lips at all that why I love this lip product. I have this lip product in mostly all shades
brunswick, OH
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by Nina F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is very nice and feels very soft and creamy on the lips but it is not very long lasting. Also the scent of the product smells minty which is nice and refreshing. I like this shade which is 205 and I’m willing to try more shades. #revlon#lipstick#beauty
This lip balm is so pigmented and lovely! I get compliments each time I wear it. I love the minty scent and feel of it on the lips. It holds up pretty well throughout the day but sometimes you need to reapply, depending on how messy you eat. I always have to reapply after I eat so I don't blame the product. Overall, I really like this lip balm and it works great for the price.
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by Alysse H.
I highly recommend this product. I am a fair skinned redhead who has trouble finding good lipstick colors. I use number 225 Sultry Sulfurease and I love it! The product is not sticky and lasts for a few hours. I like the matte product better than the others.
Miami
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by MJ  U.
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by MJ  U.
I tried the color Burst Matte Balm, I completely love it. The color is bright and radiant! One of my favorite things about it is that you can easily outline the outer part of your lip for a better result. I usually love pink colors! So anyone out there who loves pink make sure to get this one. You won't regret it :) (I attach a pic so you guys can see how it looks) 💕
Abingdon, MD
Love the color, and the creaminess of this matte lip balm! Retails for about $8.99, i think it's definitely worth the hype
Elliston, VA
This product is so great I love it. There is so much product for what i payed for and it last forever. The color is so bright and just what I was looking for. It is so adorable and is perfect for a night out.
Bronx, NY
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by S. Yinnette G.
Revlon Matte Lip Balm uploaded by S. Yinnette G.
I like this lip balm The color that i own is pretty I like that its like a "crayon" i would call it. And that it brings alot You can twist at bottom for more of the balm to come out.

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
tbilisi
il y a un an
Revlon Matte Lip BalmHow well will it protect your lips from sun damage?
waed T. il y a un an
Tinley Park, IL
il y a 2 ans
Is Revlon Matte Lip Balm drying? I’m trying to find a matte finish that feels good on my lips. Revlon Matte Lip Balm
Julia D. il y a 2 ans
Definitely not drying. It feels almost like a lip balm and doesn't dry down. Also has a tingling cooling minty thing going on.
Miami