Revlon Matte Eye Shadow uploaded by Cristina M.Revlon Matte Eye Shadow uploaded by Yennifer R.

BY REVLON

Suede-like powder eye shadow glides over lids, providing high impact color and a soft matte finish. Made in USA see more...

• Are there any colors that are better then this one?1 Answers
Julie P.
Kingsport
The single matte shadows from Revlon. They seem to be very well pigmented as well as easy to blend. There is some kick up and some fall out but besides that they are beautiful mattes shadows and are reasonably priced as well.
kristen R.
Florida
Ehh. It’s okay I don’t love the shadow I think colourpop single shadows are so much better more the same price pretty much. I wouldn’t buy this I would spend the extra 1 dollar or whatever it is on colourpop which is 10 times better.
Portofinosand P.
I was looking for a matte base color. On my skin used with a primer, it goes on lighter than the look in the packaging which for me is what I wanted. Color stays on all day and works great as a base. I do seem to have to apply more than some other brands to get it to show up since the pigment isn't that great. That would be the only downside.
Kelsey L.
I have extremely oily skin that includes my eyelids. The shadow worked great but is a little chalky! But with a good primer such as smashbox 24hr eye prime it will stay on all day and have great color pay off!!!
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
These have slowly worked their way into my eyeshadow collection. I really like these colors, my only complaint is that they are not as vibrant as I would have liked. Many color options available, which I like!
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
It is a very pretty color on the pallet but once you put it on your eyes it is very hard to see unless you use multiple coats. It also does not stay very long, even with a primer.
Gabrielle R.
Worst eyeshadow I've ever used. Nice colors and packaging. Good price. Just the pigmentation is horrible. Powdery feeling on my eyes. I just threw them out after trying to make them work.
Laura H.
Smithtown, NY
I find these shadows to be dry and powdery and have little pigmentation. They do take some work to blend out. It's hard to find good matte shadows at the drugstore.
Alesia M.
Clearwater, FL
Revlon did an outstanding job with this product. The eyeshadow is smooth and stays on for a long time. Some shadows don't come out as the color they actually are but this one does.
Shayna K.
Didn't notice any type of incredible pigmentation with this product. Wouldn't waste my money on this again even if it is cheap. I'll stick to Milani.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Are there any colors that are better then this one?