BY REVLON

provides a creamy rich finish this Soft suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly and evenly and Feels smooth and luxurious on the eyes. Provides high-impact color and a soft matte finish. Features Type - Eye Shadow Gender - Women Item weight - 0.08 oz. Color - 007 Riviera Blue. see more...

Rennie D.
I bought this shadow a while ago. This color is absolutely beautiful! It really pops once you put on a primer. sometimes I use it for a pop on my inner bottom corner and it really can brighten up your look and pull the attention to your eyes. This is important to me because I wear glasses so makeup can often be lost behind the lens.
Laura Q.
North Wales, PA
Revlon's Matte Eye Shadows are crisp and clean, perfect for the office or a night out. They go on smooth and stay on long, not getting all bunched up in the crease of your eye. The Rivera Blue is a deep blue that won't disappoint. The container is the perfect size, easy to throw in a purse, but not too small. It takes a few months of daily use to go through it all!
Mary C.
This eye shadow was very affordable. I believe you can get it at any drug store. It's lasts a long time and you don't have to keep applying. It is also a very nice shade of blue. I would buy this again.
Jeanna M.
knoxville, tn
Revlon brand is always long lasting. This color is awesome! It looks great with my hazel eyes. It really makes them pop. The amount you get will last you a very long time.
Kelsy R.
Boiling Spgs, PA
Holy blue, batman. Difficult to buff out for me. Perhaps just doesn't work well with my skin type. Pigments get lost in the blending process. Sad day.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
The color is intense and it has long lasting staying power. I the product last almost forever. The slight shimmer makes it show up great in pictures.
Anaid D.
Clinton Township, MI
lobe this color and the way it goes ina and the price is great also I will reccomined it to all the people I know that need a good eyey makeup
Elena B.
Torrance, CA
Really nice color and pretty good pigmentation. The only real negative is that the shadow kicks up a lot of powder when used with a brush
Ava R.
Bronx, NY
I didn't like the way this shadow almost disappeared off of my face but the end of the day and when applying there was a lot of fallout
Gabriela Z.
Tiene buena pigmentación pero el tono es un poco sobrio, no he encontrado usarlo mucho, es polvosa pero fácil de difuminar