Revlon Matte Eye Shadow uploaded by Erika C.Revlon Matte Eye Shadow uploaded by Shamaka G.Revlon Matte Eye Shadow uploaded by Vannessa G.

BY REVLON

Soft, suede-like texture glides over lids smoothly and evenly. Provides high-impact color and a soft matte finish. Feels smooth and luxurious on the eyes. see more...

• Influenster says the average retail price is $0.38. Do you know of ...2 Answers
Revlon Matte Eye Shadow
  • "This shade like all from this line is highly pigmented and wears really well throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "This eyeshadow is great on girls with colored eyes like me I have hazel eyes and I mix this blue with a grey and it is very pretty not to dark and brings out your eye color" in 1 review
  • "Not my favorite colour it does last long wear but blue is not a very flattering colour for an eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Not an every day look but defiantly great for occasions." in 1 review
Vannessa G.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Matte Eye Shadow Venetian Blue 005 8 oz
I've had my matte eyeshadow for years and use it for when I want to go crazy with color. I use to use it a lot during my high-school years cause bright dark colors were so in. Still are! I loved this eyeshadow and it's been with me through a lot! I still even have it and stays after long hours!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I use many Revlon eye shadows but this one is one of my favorites. i love the smokey tones as well as the neutral tones with a hint of sparkle. I have to always do makeup for work because I am a spokesperson for my department. I always have to look put together and Revlon helps with that.
sharena b.
sharena b.
Durham, NC
The color in this palate is dazzling and is the highlight of the eye. It also brings out the color of your eyes, no matter how dark or light they may be. I love the price. I typically get mine from CVS and I'm sure any drugstore or pharmacy may have them available.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like the Revlon Matte Eye Shadows! they are very matte and pigmented, which is a huge plus! You can purchase from most grocery stores and they are very affordable! I still have a few that I use pretty frequently. I would recommend the matte shadows
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Brockton, MA
I love this matte shadow. It comes in so many colors. Revlon is an amazing brand for any type of person's make up. This is an amazing product I'll recommend this to any type of person. I also love the brush that comes with this beautiful eyeshadow.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Matte Eye Shadow Venetian Blue 005 8 oz
This is a great drugstore shadow. I have the blue shade in the picture. I have blue eyes and it really makes my eyes pop with my winged liner. Pigment is good, I would recommend this to anyone who wears drugstore makeup.
Shamaka G.
Shamaka G.
Review for: Matte Eye Shadow Venetian Blue 005 8 oz
Very very pigmented and last all day long. It's really bright so I'd use only for those daring days. It goes on really smooth and blends pretty good as well. *sorry my is a Lil messy in the picture lol.
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Laurel, MS
It goes on very smoothly and soft I love the way it looks the colors are just outrageous I love it I will continue to buy this product
Julie G.
Julie G.
Holland, MI
Review for: Matte Eye Shadow Venetian Blue 005 8 oz
I like this eye shadow. It is bright color and stays on all day. They even have some glittery eye shadows that are my favorite!!
Taffy W.
Taffy W.
I enjoy this so much. I have no complaints. It's really nice with my oily lids. Stays in place. Nice and colorful.
Hadley M.
Hadley M.
Influenster says the average retail price is $0.38. Do you know of anywhere I could find this at that price?