Revlon Matte Balm

$8.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

4 New Shades To Love. Vibrant Colors Infused With A Triple Butter Complex Give You A Bold, Beautiful Lip. It’s A Burst Of Matte Color With A Balm-like Feel. Go Bold And Get Moisturized In 10 Craveable, Collectible Shades.

• Velvety Color + Balm-like Moisture
  • Infused With A Triple Butter Complex Of Shea, Mango, And Coconut Butter
  • Retractable Chubby Crayon, No Sharpener Required

Is this product drying?
Why do I have to order 2?
Es un lipstick con olor?
Start your review of Revlon Matte Balm!
Product Highlights
“I was quite impressed with this - I purchased the color Sultry (225) and it had great pigmentation, didn't dry my lips out and lasted forever. Wore it a lot while I was on vacation!” in 394 reviews
“...cant pull of reds but i can pull off this product in red. It is pretty moisturizing and stays on for a long time absolutely should buy” in 288 reviews
First of all can i just say its a gorgeous gorgeous fall color . It is super pigmented, great color pay off , it gives a matte finish but isn't dry , it has a mosturizing effect . I'd have to say it is long lasting and overall i love it.
Let's start with the pros, these smell AMAZING! also they're very well priced. the cons, the color pay off isn't great. I purchased only one of these, and am not interested on purchasing another. I like my lip crayons to give off a good color pay off and these just didn't do it for me.
Looks really nice but for some reason the one I got smells really bad ??? JESUS, it smells bad. It literally smells so bad there's not a word to describe how bad it smells. It's the epitome of nasty scents. But I think it was just the one I got so 4/5 stars because it looks really cute.
Pearl City, HI
Review for: Standout
I absolutely love this color and product. I either pair it with my favorite red lipstick and add it over top or wear it alone. I am not a fan of glosses so the matte finish it perfect. Once the tip is gone your precision obviously goes down a bit but thats what lip liner is for. ;)
Pleasley, Mansfield
The colour selection is brilliant, but for me I do find these a little too drying on my lips. I understand that mattes have a tendency to do that but these aren’t the best. But saying that the product does stay on for a long while and there isn’t any nasty smell or taste to them.
Camberley, Surrey
Review for: Sultry
One of the creamiest lip products I’ve ever owned. The packaging is crayon like which I enjoy as it suits the product. The shape of the applicator is perfect for applying and makes it very easy. The lipstick isn’t too long lasting but it’s really easy to top up. Definitely a dupe for the Clinique lipstick.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sultry
I used to loveee this lipstick! They were sooo easy to use and the color is gorgeous!! Its a very practical lipstick, it fades when you eat because of its creamy texture. I think its a really good price and I would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Review for: Fiery
I used to wear this matte balm all the time when I was in high school. I did not find it to be drying at all and I absolutely loved the amount of color it had. It lasted for a good number of hours too before it had to be reapplied. I would definitely recommend giving them a try.
This is a ridiculously beautiful color but I cannot get over the formula. This lipstick is just badly made it somehow makes my lips extremely crusty and dry even though i exfoliate and prime before using. I have tried to use this lipstick a multitude of times and everytime im disappointed. Applies sheerly gives a nice tint but if i wanted a light tint i wouldn't have bought this product.
Mansfield, TX
I picked a red in this Revlon Color Burst Matte Lip Balm. It worked really well, I liked that it was Matte. I went out to dinner and desert went to the bathroom to check to apply more and did not need to. This is also a great price. I paid around 5.00 dollars (with a coupon).

125 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tinley Park
8 months ago
Is Revlon Matte Balm drying? I’m trying to find a matte finish that feels good on my lips. Revlon Matte Balm
Julia D. • 4 months ago
Definitely not drying. It feels almost like a lip balm and doesn't dry down. Also has a tingling cooling minty thing going on.
Miami