BY REVLON

Revlon Nail Enamel delivers gorgeous smooth, chip-resistant color to nails. Revlon Nail Enamel gives up to 10 days of lasting color & shine. Revlon's exclusive silk-protein shield works to instantly help even out the surface of the nail while rising...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly F.
Beautiful color, good formula. Goes on good, looks pretty good in one coat, best with to. Not thick and gloopy. Purchased mine at Walmart. Not the biggest fan of the tiny applicator brush, but that’s the standard size for most nail polishes. No fly away bristles, gave a pretty smooth application.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I love this color, its so full of glitter and beautiful. I have used it more than once and every time i am not disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to people who like the glitter gold. I got it at Walmart for $2.89
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
I love this color. I was skeptical about it at first but it’s ended up being one of my go-to polishes. Revlon has been a trusted brand for many, many years. Their polish is great, and long lasting. Not to mention very affordable!
Kristy D.
Villa Rica, GA
I used to get my nails done all the time at the salon but my two year old keeps me from doing that as much now, so when I do have time to paint my nails I want them to look smooth, dry hard and last as long as possible. These colors were very rich and went on easily and smooth, My only complaint was that it did not last quite as long as some other polishes I have. But I would still purchase this formula again!
Pamela C.
Galax
I used this product for Halloween and it came out looking great I’m not a very “gothic” type person but this nail polish looked very elegant and the dry time was quick so that was good overall this was a good product!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
it's a nice fall color and it's a nice color to match with fall makeup. it is very affordable it's very good in quality. its one of fall favorite nail polish and I use it quite often. it is long lasting if you use two coats of the polish, I would recommend it to others if you need a new color to add to your nail polish collection.
Marissa M.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Got this for christmas last year. The color was nicer in the bottle than on the nails. I felt that it was relatively long lasting but for the cost I am not sure I would purchase it again. If I was looking for a certain color I would get it otherwise I would stick with my go to brands!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I’m not a huge fan of purple, but when I picked this up thinking it was black. And it turned out to be purple lol I actually really liked the color. It stuck on great even through constant hand washing and such. Plus the color goes with a lot.
A'erial B.
Austin
Great color and good polish it doesn’t take a millions coats to achieve the desired look. Very easy to apply only need 2-3 coats. It’s not very pricey. And easy ought at Walmart, target and other drug stores. Have purchased more then once!
natasha r.
All of their nail polish is our very smooth and easy to apply they last a very long time and they have a lot of color pay off to them they are very pigmented and I think the price is very affordable for how good the quality is I will definitely buy it again in many different colors