BY REVLON #31 in Nail Clippers

Designer Collection Nail Clip - Designer Collection Nail Clip brings the runway to your finger tips. - Designer Collection Nail Clip

Reviews (1964)
Buy on Amazon*
Devyn V.
Ontario
Love the designs on these nail clippers! They work well where as a lot of others break easily. It's a good price. This is my first time using them and I will definitely buy again when i need them. I found this one at my local drug store and recommend for anyone who likes to add a little cute to their daily routine.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I bought this nail clipper inside of Ross. It’s a easy nail clipper that comes handy at all times. It can be easily connected to a key chain or put into a makeup bag for on the go. I usually have difficulties finding a good nail clipper that’s a good size and does the job right, but this is a inexpensive one that I’d go back to.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This product line does not  hold up well. My had broken, but I still use them to this day. I do believe their is room for improvement. They are not as sharp as I would like them to be. If improvements I would recommend if not. Sorry I will be looking elsewhere.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this weekly and I love it. This tool is easy to use and leaves my nails clean and neat. I purchased this at Walmart and the price was reasonable. The tool is great and I would recommend this for those who need care in their nails.
Lexie G.
San jose, CA
Great and strong nail clippers. They get the job done and the Marchesa design is so beautiful in person. I love doing my own nails and these clippers make it super easy to do so. I highly recommend any Revlon clippers.
Jennifer W.
I LOVE these nail clippers. They’re not too big so I keep them in my purse. The size is perfect so I’m able to use them easily without them slipping out of my hand like other nail clippers I’ve used in the past. I would definitely recommend you buy these.
Kelsey W.
Selma
I love these I've always used these. I do think that the little pointy thing to go under the nails with you have to be careful with cuz you could easily poke yourself on accident. But other than that they work fine.
Tracy D.
Meridian, MS
I honestly bought these just because I thought they were super cute. They are actually very high quality. Even after using them for a year on 3 little boys and myself, they still cut great. I highly recommend them.
Emily L.
The product is very cute but not incredibly useful. I find them to not be very sharp and I really have to press down to clip the nail. My nail bends quite a bit before it finally snips. There are better products out there for the money.
Casey F.
Revere Massachusetts
It really does work well. It would always give me a clean cut every time I would use it, no nail filing nothing. Packaging is good and compact. I would most definitely buy this again and recommend it
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it