Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Loretta B.Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY REVLON #12 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Bringing the runway to your fingertips with Revlon By Marchesa Nail Clip. Features contoured blades for safe trimming and shaping and a foldaway file. Available in 3 high fashion designs. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sadia Y.
Sadia Y.
Hicksville, NY
I bought this nail clipper after I lost the nail clipper that came with my Revlon nail kit. While it was sharp and effective for the first few months, I found that the top part of the nail clipper that you turn around to get the nail clipper ready, had fallen off. After wrestling around and putting it back, it worked but full apart again when I pressed down to cut a nail. I would overall not recommend this nail clipper to anyone for the price; I've had drugstore clippers that haven't dulled or broken as quick as the Revlon one did.
Janey M.
Janey M.
Cape Neddick, ME
I have used the Revlon Marchesa Nail Clippers for a long time. I love the handy file and the clippers are sharp so there is no tearing of the nails. When I first got my nail clipper the file was actually a bit loose and kept flopping down. I have a lot of Revlon products and I know the quality is always trusted, so I send a note to the company. They replied immediately and I had a new one in days. Thank you Revlon
Raashika L.
Raashika L.
Naples, FL
Keep those nails cut and clean. This little tool has great leverage to cut nails with less effort than many others. The blade is nice and sharp and takes care of things cleanly. It seems all of these would be the same but this clipper is much better than many I've had previously. Everything seems much easier with this Revlon. Highly recommended for those looking to make nail care quicker and easier.
Janelle R.
Janelle R.
Ridgecrest, CA
What drew me in was the adorable design on the clippers, and the fact that I've always liked my Revlon products. These did not disappoint! With a heavy weight, they felt substantial and comfortable. They're still sharp after months of use, with no sign of wear. Only complaint would be the fact that the little nail filer is kind of terrible for actually filing your nails.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Northfield, MN
I really don't ask for much out of a nail clipper. All I ask is that it clips cleanly through my nails without leaving a rough jagged edge, and this nail clipper does that. I also like cleaning my nails with the part that pulls out - it has a nail file on it too but I don't use it. The design sets this nail clipper apart from your standard plain silver clipper.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Fresno, CA
I really don't know how much nail clippers differ from each other really but I have had some that were very dull on the ends and when you tried to clip your nails it just bent them. But with these they didn't bend my nails they cut them very evenly. I also liked having the filer in the middle with the hook for removing ingrown toe nails and such.
Shayla B.
Shayla B.
Centralia, IL
Bought these originally for the design. I wanted something pretty. Other than that nothing remarkable. They were easy to use nothing fancy about them. I have thick nails and they had a bit of trouble going thru although they cut my son's nails perfectly. These are a good value for the most part and i would consider purchasing another pair
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Irvine, CA
I love this little nail clipper. It's super small so it saves space but is very effective. I love it when they have a little file attached. It's an all in one when it comes to cutting, filing, and getting dirt out from under your nails. The only thing I do not like is that it doesn't have a catcher to catch the clippings.
Maria B.
Maria B.
no necesito poner ninguna fuerza en el corte las uñas y no ajustadas de lo que su tratando de recortar como un clavo truco que puede ser muy doloroso. el raspador de la mano que sale es muy útil para las uñas largas para conseguir cualquier cosa atrapados debajo de las uñas , su desafiante mi para uñas de los pies , así!
Susan H.
Susan H.
Chino Hills, CA
This is a nail clipper that I love to use. It is easy to use and does not rust even after my husband forgets and leaves it in the shower. I don't usually like to purchase new clippers after mine gets rusty because it is hard to find one that is good and doesn't require a lot of effort to clip and now i have found one!
Julia C.
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it