Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Loretta B.Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY REVLON #21 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Bringing the runway to your fingertips with Revlon By Marchesa Nail Clip. Features contoured blades for safe trimming and shaping and a foldaway file. Available in 3 high fashion designs. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Tina D.
Kimball, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's important to use high quality nail tools. I love these Revlon nail clippers. I keep them in the top drawer of my vanity with my emery boards and matching tweezers. I love the pattern on the clippers, so I can always tell they are mine and not my husband's. And they work great too!
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nails clippers work great for clipping my fingernails. They are a little too big to cut my toe nails. They are made of good quality and have lasted a long time without getting dull. I would purchase them again I just wish they were a little smaller in size to make cutting smaller nails easier.
Melissa L.
Not a fan of these. The blade went dull fairly guickly and if you use it once it’s dull - you will rack your nails. It’s fine if you are using it on your toenails but it’s intended use is for your fingers. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Ogechi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used the same revlon nail clipper for years and it’s been the most reliable. The nail file on it is just thin enough to get underneath your nails to clean, unlike make nail clippers that have a thick nail file
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
No-nonsense nail clipper, gets the job done perfectly. I️ lost my nail file a while ago, but have not needed to replace it because of the nail file attached to the clippers! Very good quality, would buy again.
Holli L.
1507 Woodlawn Drive Apt 3 Charleston Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. My nail clippers are long lasting and durable. You can buy them anywhere. They always have handy tools. I am a repeat user and will continue to be. I recommend others using this product.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it's job so I can do mine. Gives a nice clean clip at a nice price so I can go about my day. I purchased it at Walmart. I've used it for years. These clippers have never failed me. I'll keep buying it
Clare S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great. Really sturdy, easy to use. They are a great, affordable price. They are very strong compared to other nail clippers i've tried and are definetely worth every penny! I definetely recommend!
Lauryn C.
These nail clippers are like any other nail clippers I've tried the only thing that is different about it that you don't usually see on others nail clippers is the little hook thing under it which I must say is very useful and handy to get gunk out from under your nails. This product didn't knock me out of my chair, but I be completely honest I wasn't expecting it to, I mean how can you make nail clippers an amazing product.
Kay D.
Lock Haven, PA
This purchase was to buy a simple pair of nail clippers. When I got to the store, I was surprised at the selection of clippers that I had. For me, the decision was easy! Revlon consistently produces high level, quality products. The Revlon Marchesa nail clip did not disappoint me. The clippers were high quality tools that did the job! They were easy to use, did not splinter or tear at my nails, and did not cost an excessive amount. I would highly recommend this product.
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it