Revlon Marchesa Nail Clip uploaded by Jennifer M.Revlon Marchesa Nail Clip uploaded by Loretta B.

BY REVLON #25 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Bringing the runway to your fingertips with Revlon By Marchesa Nail Clip. Features contoured blades for safe trimming and shaping and a foldaway file. Available in 3 high fashion designs. Gender: Unisex.

izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I bought this nail clipper inside of Ross. It’s a easy nail clipper that comes handy at all times. It can be easily connected to a key chain or put into a makeup bag for on the go. I usually have difficulties finding a good nail clipper that’s a good size and does the job right, but this is a inexpensive one that I’d go back to.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
This product line does not  hold up well. My had broken, but I still use them to this day. I do believe their is room for improvement. They are not as sharp as I would like them to be. If improvements I would recommend if not. Sorry I will be looking elsewhere.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this weekly and I love it. This tool is easy to use and leaves my nails clean and neat. I purchased this at Walmart and the price was reasonable. The tool is great and I would recommend this for those who need care in their nails.
Kelsey W.
Selma
I love these I've always used these. I do think that the little pointy thing to go under the nails with you have to be careful with cuz you could easily poke yourself on accident. But other than that they work fine.
Casey F.
Revere Massachusetts
It really does work well. It would always give me a clean cut every time I would use it, no nail filing nothing. Packaging is good and compact. I would most definitely buy this again and recommend it
Kristy C.
amesbury
These nail clippers are easy to use. They are a great price and great value. Compact enough to place in your purse. I found them at mainly every store I’ve shopped. I would absolutely buy them again
Rain D.
Columbus
I like this product a lot it was easy to use it wasn't like super hard to clip my nails it was pretty much really easy to clip my nails I didn't have to press super hard they're good nail clippers
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
It's important to use high quality nail tools. I love these Revlon nail clippers. I keep them in the top drawer of my vanity with my emery boards and matching tweezers. I love the pattern on the clippers, so I can always tell they are mine and not my husband's. And they work great too!
Aayla N.
pocatello
Good nail clippers, I’ve never had a problem with them.. I have a box full of clippers but I always use these, they haven’t dulled or anything. I believe I bought them at Sally’s beauty supply a few years back. Great buy
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like all of Revlons products which are made for nails. I think they all work great and are good quality. If you are looking for a simple basic good quality clipper..this is it! ;)
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it