Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Jennifer M.Revlon Marchesa - Nail Clip uploaded by Loretta B.

BY REVLON #12 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Bringing the runway to your fingertips with Revlon By Marchesa Nail Clip. Features contoured blades for safe trimming and shaping and a foldaway file. Available in 3 high fashion designs. Gender: Unisex. see more...

izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I bought this nail clipper inside of Ross. It’s a easy nail clipper that comes handy at all times. It can be easily connected to a key chain or put into a makeup bag for on the go. I usually have difficulties finding a good nail clipper that’s a good size and does the job right, but this is a inexpensive one that I’d go back to.
Marina C.
Gilbert, AZ
This product is a necessity! It clips nails painlessly and efficiently, and also has a little nail file/undernail scraper that makes all the difference. It slides out when you need to use it, and is super easy to clean underneath your nails with.
Jamie F.
Lees Summit
I like these especially with having acrylic nails on all the time, it’s easy to help take off the acrylics (the sharp tool) really easy to get under. Very cute design. I find myself getting clippers like these that have this tool with it.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this weekly and I love it. This tool is easy to use and leaves my nails clean and neat. I purchased this at Walmart and the price was reasonable. The tool is great and I would recommend this for those who need care in their nails.
Desi W.
Clinton
This product works really well, it gets the job done easily and it really helps me keep my nails clean and in good shape. These clippers were not expensive, for me, and I would for sure buy more items like this if I need.
Jen P.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I absolutely love all of the Revlon accesories I've tried so far to date. I feel they work well and make nice, clean, and precise cuts/shapes. I especially love their tweezers, at this point its the only ones I use!
Alyssa K.
Tucson, AZ
I love these nail clippers. I love that the little piece isn’t metal, it makes it more comfortable. It’s the only kind of nail clipper I’ve ever used and it perfect for nails and toe nails. It’s a great product.
Nicki P.
Okay nail clipper - pretty cheap. you get what you pay for. Good to just have laying around the house for when I am not able to get to the nail salon. I don’t use it too much - Incase or emergency situations
Casey F.
Revere Massachusetts
It really does work well. It would always give me a clean cut every time I would use it, no nail filing nothing. Packaging is good and compact. I would most definitely buy this again and recommend it
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
It's important to use high quality nail tools. I love these Revlon nail clippers. I keep them in the top drawer of my vanity with my emery boards and matching tweezers. I love the pattern on the clippers, so I can always tell they are mine and not my husband's. And they work great too!
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it