Revlon Marchesa Nail Clip uploaded by Jennifer M.Revlon Marchesa Nail Clip uploaded by Loretta B.

BY REVLON #20 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Bringing the runway to your fingertips with Revlon By Marchesa Nail Clip. Features contoured blades for safe trimming and shaping and a foldaway file. Available in 3 high fashion designs. Gender: Unisex.

izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I bought this nail clipper inside of Ross. It’s a easy nail clipper that comes handy at all times. It can be easily connected to a key chain or put into a makeup bag for on the go. I usually have difficulties finding a good nail clipper that’s a good size and does the job right, but this is a inexpensive one that I’d go back to.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I use this weekly and I love it. This tool is easy to use and leaves my nails clean and neat. I purchased this at Walmart and the price was reasonable. The tool is great and I would recommend this for those who need care in their nails.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use nail clippers quite often. I use nail clippers at least once a week. I like how nail clippers have an easy and simple design. I bought these at my local drugstores. I would recommend these to others.
Casey F.
Revere Massachusetts
It really does work well. It would always give me a clean cut every time I would use it, no nail filing nothing. Packaging is good and compact. I would most definitely buy this again and recommend it
Kristy C.
amesbury
These nail clippers are easy to use. They are a great price and great value. Compact enough to place in your purse. I found them at mainly every store I’ve shopped. I would absolutely buy them again
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
It's important to use high quality nail tools. I love these Revlon nail clippers. I keep them in the top drawer of my vanity with my emery boards and matching tweezers. I love the pattern on the clippers, so I can always tell they are mine and not my husband's. And they work great too!
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
Love when nail clippers have the attachment. These were great clippers. Better than most I’ve used. This is the first time I’ve used these. A little pricey but great product. I’d buy again.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like all of Revlons products which are made for nails. I think they all work great and are good quality. If you are looking for a simple basic good quality clipper..this is it! ;)
Brandy S.
Grand Junction
Perfect size, file is great for quick touch ups. Sharp so makes clipping easier. Folks up nicely so I can keep it in my purse. I have weak nails so I am constantly having to use it.
Diana ❤.
Fresno, CA
I usually only purchase nail clippers by Revlon. Only because I found that they do the job compared to all of the other brands out there. It gets the job done. What I like about these clippers is that it had that middle sort of blade in the middle thaf helps gets all that extra stuff in your nails before actually clipping your nails. I would definitely recommend Revlon to those that are first time buying, Revlon is your friend.
Julia C.
I loovvee this nail clipper perfect for my nails and strong don't struggle with it