Revlon Marchesa Angled Tip Tweezer uploaded by Katheryne D.Revlon Marchesa Angled Tip Tweezer uploaded by Zimba G.

BY REVLON

Opulent marchesa designs dress up your beauty routine. Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing. Available in 3 trend-inspired rotating designs.

courtney w.
Revlon Marchesa Angled Tip Tweezer are great for the every day tweeze. I prefer slanted tweezers to grip hair easier. I have bought this product a couple times and some have more space between blades than others I prefer the closer tips.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Tweezers are a must have and these do a great job. I have bought several of this bends tweezers and they never fail. These work really well and are easy to hold onto and grip the hair. They are also a good price.
Jadynn L.
Fremont, NE
I love these tweezers! I have often had a hard time finding a good tweezer that stays good! I often get nice tweezers that eventually somehow stop lining up and working but these worked great and have been working well for me!
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
Revlon can definitely make tweezers I have tried several other brands and non are in comparison to revlons tweezers. I generally use 3 time a week and I have a set that I’ve had over ten years and they are still going strong. I would recommend revlon’s tweezers to anyone looking for a great product at an even better price.
Tabetha M.
Woodville, AL
Best tweezers ever! And they're super cute! To me, they work the best. They're sturdy, not flimsy like most tweezers. Also the slanted tip is perfect for tweezing your eyebrows! Would but this again anytime!
Misty C.
Calhoun
I have to have a great pair of tweezers in my car makeup bag purse bathroom bedroom where u may look u might find a pair of tweezers revlon is a great product and I love them
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
I bought this probably 2 years ago and they still work as well as the day I️ bought them. I can throw them around in my beauty kit and they still haven’t dropped in quality. These are inexpensive and get the job done.
Katheryne D.
Aventura, FL
Excellent tool! I bought it a couple years a go and still looks new. What I love about it is that you can pull out those fine hard-to-get hairs so easy. 100% recomend it 😍
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I always go to get my brows done every three months but until then these things are a godvsent I’m not sure how I manage to make them look so good but I do and I have to thank you guys lol
Maggie Z.
York
I bought this tweezer about a year ago and I think it's much better than any other pair I've owned before. Other pairs I had tended to dull down pretty quickly, but this pair has yet to.